Message 1 of 4
Chris, is there any way to make a macro, that say... you could pick a series of identical featured holes, and then choose an object, and a concentric, and coincident constraint, and VX would go thru and populate the features(holes) with the requested objects? This sure would save HOURS of work on large jobs.
Message 2 of 4
This is the kind of thing that I want the program to deliver (result that is, rather than method), we need to reduce the time it takes to build assemblies where standard components are involved. The Ejector Pins first, but code a framework that will serve for other common mold components too.
With your current work, it may not always be necessary to constrain all of the components. You can place one, then array it. I know this is not always satisfactory, however any component can be aligned more quickly if the original Part Object has VX "handles" applied.
Message 3 of 4
I will say one thing. Even though I'm working with a 400 meg file now. Performance is fantastic on a 2.6GHZ P4. Far better than PowerShape ever was on a moldbase with 1/2 this many parts. The only thing Delcam has on you guys, is that moldbase wizard, which I showed you.
If VX doesn't come out with some type of moldbase wizardry in the near future, I'll just have to build my own
Message 4 of 4
- autocad area calculation
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- dwg cad
- acad dwg viewer
- how to create fillet in autocad
- mechanical software download
- how to make a hole in autocad
- cad software free download
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- How to install ZW3D
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?