Message 1 of 3
SPLINES. Almost all of my work is done in freeform splines of varying degrees. For most of my stuff if it looks good it is good and I don't want to constrain spline points.
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??? In sketches after regens etc. splines bounce from place to place of vanish altogether and are un-recoverable. Especially troublesome is trying to contrain and create symmetric splines (like would be used in a cross-section in an automobile). I've been fighting for days trying to figure out patterns of behavior but haven't seen any consistancies, in what I consider, errors.
Am I the only one with problems working with splines.
Message 2 of 3
Well, you have got a lot going on there. The VX wireframe commands are very robust and certainly none of the problems you describe should be happening. It is very difficult to advise you over the forum - you need to send your file to your Reseller's Technical Support so that it can be examined.
Message 3 of 3
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad slide library manager
- autocad autosave location
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- cad software free download
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- cam design software
- dwg to plt
- dgn to dwg converter online