Message 1 of 3
SPLINES. Almost all of my work is done in freeform splines of varying degrees. For most of my stuff if it looks good it is good and I don't want to constrain spline points.
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??? In sketches after regens etc. splines bounce from place to place of vanish altogether and are un-recoverable. Especially troublesome is trying to contrain and create symmetric splines (like would be used in a cross-section in an automobile). I've been fighting for days trying to figure out patterns of behavior but haven't seen any consistancies, in what I consider, errors.
Am I the only one with problems working with splines.
Message 2 of 3
Well, you have got a lot going on there. The VX wireframe commands are very robust and certainly none of the problems you describe should be happening. It is very difficult to advise you over the forum - you need to send your file to your Reseller's Technical Support so that it can be examined.
Message 3 of 3
- zwcad 2010 download
- 2d cam software free download
- dgn converter
- free 3d cad software download
- autosave autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- using autocad calculating total area
- zw3d vs solidworks
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- acad viewer free
- mechanical software download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad area calculation