Message 1 of 3
SPLINES. Almost all of my work is done in freeform splines of varying degrees. For most of my stuff if it looks good it is good and I don't want to constrain spline points.
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??? In sketches after regens etc. splines bounce from place to place of vanish altogether and are un-recoverable. Especially troublesome is trying to contrain and create symmetric splines (like would be used in a cross-section in an automobile). I've been fighting for days trying to figure out patterns of behavior but haven't seen any consistancies, in what I consider, errors.
Am I the only one with problems working with splines.
Message 2 of 3
Well, you have got a lot going on there. The VX wireframe commands are very robust and certainly none of the problems you describe should be happening. It is very difficult to advise you over the forum - you need to send your file to your Reseller's Technical Support so that it can be examined.
Message 3 of 3
- how to find area in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to open dwg on iphone
- cad mechanical download
- dwg software
- cad cam software download
- autocad autosave location
- free cad download
- combine two regions in autocad
- 3D Design
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad commands
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- autocad block does not explode