Message 1 of 3
SPLINES. Almost all of my work is done in freeform splines of varying degrees. For most of my stuff if it looks good it is good and I don't want to constrain spline points.
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??? In sketches after regens etc. splines bounce from place to place of vanish altogether and are un-recoverable. Especially troublesome is trying to contrain and create symmetric splines (like would be used in a cross-section in an automobile). I've been fighting for days trying to figure out patterns of behavior but haven't seen any consistancies, in what I consider, errors.
Am I the only one with problems working with splines.
Message 2 of 3
Well, you have got a lot going on there. The VX wireframe commands are very robust and certainly none of the problems you describe should be happening. It is very difficult to advise you over the forum - you need to send your file to your Reseller's Technical Support so that it can be examined.
Message 3 of 3
- DXF converter
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad turn off the smart command
- what is cam software
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- autocad 2010 product key
- how to open dwg on iphone
- mechanical software download
- buy solidworks 2010
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autocad show the file path
- convert microstation to autocad
- autocad automatic saving command