Message 1 of 3
SPLINES. Almost all of my work is done in freeform splines of varying degrees. For most of my stuff if it looks good it is good and I don't want to constrain spline points.
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??? In sketches after regens etc. splines bounce from place to place of vanish altogether and are un-recoverable. Especially troublesome is trying to contrain and create symmetric splines (like would be used in a cross-section in an automobile). I've been fighting for days trying to figure out patterns of behavior but haven't seen any consistancies, in what I consider, errors.
Am I the only one with problems working with splines.
Message 2 of 3
Well, you have got a lot going on there. The VX wireframe commands are very robust and certainly none of the problems you describe should be happening. It is very difficult to advise you over the forum - you need to send your file to your Reseller's Technical Support so that it can be examined.
Message 3 of 3
- sketchup dwg
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad autosave location
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- set autosave in autocad
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- cad 3d models download
- convert dwg to dgn
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- mechanical software download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- sheet metal design tips
- cad mechanical
- using autocad calculating total area