Message 1 of 2
1. If I double-click on a value in the sketcher to change the value, and it's defined by an equation, the equation editor pops up and the appropriate equation is very briefly highlighted. But this brief highlighting isn't long enough for me to see which equation was attached to the value. So I have to turn on View Labels, hover over the dimension, see what the name is, then double click on that name in the equation editor.
2. If I have an equation that I've edited and hit the Enter key, it doesn't submit the changes I've made to the equation, which means I lose them.
Here are some suggested changes:
1. If you ask to modify a value that is bound to an equation, automatically place it into the Equation Input area when I ask to edit it's value. That way I don't have to go looking for the right equation.
2. If I hit the Enter key, submit changes in the Equation Input area before closing the dialog.
Message 2 of 2
Very good enhancement suggestion, I will raise a PCR (Product Change Request) to that effect. In the mean time, you do not need to switch on labels etc - the equation line to be edited is noted in the message window.
- autosave autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- area autocad
- zwcad 2013 download
- dgn autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- freecad download
- how to find backup files in autocad
- mechanical softwares free download
- autocad 2013 product key
- 3d cad free software
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings