Message 1 of 2
1. If I double-click on a value in the sketcher to change the value, and it's defined by an equation, the equation editor pops up and the appropriate equation is very briefly highlighted. But this brief highlighting isn't long enough for me to see which equation was attached to the value. So I have to turn on View Labels, hover over the dimension, see what the name is, then double click on that name in the equation editor.
2. If I have an equation that I've edited and hit the Enter key, it doesn't submit the changes I've made to the equation, which means I lose them.
Here are some suggested changes:
1. If you ask to modify a value that is bound to an equation, automatically place it into the Equation Input area when I ask to edit it's value. That way I don't have to go looking for the right equation.
2. If I hit the Enter key, submit changes in the Equation Input area before closing the dialog.
Message 2 of 2
Very good enhancement suggestion, I will raise a PCR (Product Change Request) to that effect. In the mean time, you do not need to switch on labels etc - the equation line to be edited is noted in the message window.
- buy solidworks 2010
- combine two regions in autocad
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- unlock viewport
- cad cam software
- zw 3d
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- 3d cad software
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- dgn to dwg converter free
- acad dwg viewer
- zwcad 2011
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to convert bak file to dwg