Message 1 of 2
Parametric Technology Corporation (PTC) used to dominate the high-end CAD/CAM market. PTC launched its initial product in 1986. Due to its dominance in the overall CAD/CAM market, PTC has been able to capture some mid-range market share. But it is a surprisingly small share considering the size of PTC compared to SolidWorks. This is because PTC has limited the functionality of its mid-priced products to avoid conflict with its high-end product line. It is also considered difficult to learn and use.
Message 2 of 2
Watching a demo of Pro-E the guy gouged a part in 3 axis, said he had the gouge protect turned off, (ya right)
They only have tool holder protection for one shank.
This product requires many mouse clicks even when using templetes, I counted 12 windows to get toolpath wireframe verified and I lost track of how many mouse clicks. It just looked in depth and complicated.
They do have lollipop cutters and nice containments for 5 axis machining with mill turn capability.
VX beats them on ease of use in CAM especially when using templetes.
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- dongle driver for windows 7
- mechanical design software
- zwcad 2010 crack
- autocad slide library manager
- zwcad 2009
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- import dwg into sketchup
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- autocad calculate area
- using cad to work out area of a shape