Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
You can, it does and has done, long before most other apps. Not currently as you would expect (you can't input in the field of the options form itself), but I hope that will be corrected soon.
How to do it:
1) Click the little button to the right of the field. If you are currently editing in history, left-mouse click in model space to confirm you wish to change the existing value (make a mental note of the existing value if important because it is lost the moment you make that LMC).
2) In the main VX input field, input your value, previously defined variable name or expression - if the expression is long or needs to refer to other values/variables/dimensions, right click in model space to pull-up the Input Expression form.
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- free 3d cam software
- DWG to DXF
- zw3d vs solidworks
- dwg to plt
- autocad area calculation
- cad cam
- skp to dwg
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to move objects in autocad
- autocad menu bar
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text