Message 1 of 4
I need a hi-def surface model for a maple leaf (just one side of leaf would work). I have found some files on-line, but they're in Autodesk 3d-studio (3ds) format. Since these are polygon based, I'm thinking there might be a way to extract the polygon vertices and create a point cloud in VX. Any ideas?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
If you have an image of a maple leaf, in V11.5 you could try the EMBOSS command.
V12 will offer both an image import and OPEN-GL texture mapping. Both of these options would allow you to trace the outlines.
Message 4 of 4
- how to print multipage dwg
- mechanical design software free download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to move objects in autocad
- dgn converter
- zwcad 2009
- 2d drawing
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- free cad download
- autocad autosave location
- how to measure area in autocad