Message 1 of 4
I need a hi-def surface model for a maple leaf (just one side of leaf would work). I have found some files on-line, but they're in Autodesk 3d-studio (3ds) format. Since these are polygon based, I'm thinking there might be a way to extract the polygon vertices and create a point cloud in VX. Any ideas?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
If you have an image of a maple leaf, in V11.5 you could try the EMBOSS command.
V12 will offer both an image import and OPEN-GL texture mapping. Both of these options would allow you to trace the outlines.
Message 4 of 4
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- zw3d 2013 crack
- autocad 2012 serial number
- Download free 3d models
- cad discussion
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- zwcad 2013 download
- autocad drawing software
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to make cross section in autocad
- 2d cam software free download
- download cad cam
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- autocad block does not explode