Message 1 of 4
I need a hi-def surface model for a maple leaf (just one side of leaf would work). I have found some files on-line, but they're in Autodesk 3d-studio (3ds) format. Since these are polygon based, I'm thinking there might be a way to extract the polygon vertices and create a point cloud in VX. Any ideas?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
If you have an image of a maple leaf, in V11.5 you could try the EMBOSS command.
V12 will offer both an image import and OPEN-GL texture mapping. Both of these options would allow you to trace the outlines.
Message 4 of 4
- autocad license error
- sketchup dwg
- using autocad calculating total area
- buy solidworks 2011
- set autosave in autocad
- 2d drawing
- zwcad 2009 professional
- dwg cad
- convert ellipse to polyline
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- 3d models of people
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to open dwg files in autocad