Message 1 of 4
I need a hi-def surface model for a maple leaf (just one side of leaf would work). I have found some files on-line, but they're in Autodesk 3d-studio (3ds) format. Since these are polygon based, I'm thinking there might be a way to extract the polygon vertices and create a point cloud in VX. Any ideas?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
If you have an image of a maple leaf, in V11.5 you could try the EMBOSS command.
V12 will offer both an image import and OPEN-GL texture mapping. Both of these options would allow you to trace the outlines.
Message 4 of 4
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- 3d ds
- zwcad 2014 crack
- cad cam
- 3D Software Download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- 3d cad free software
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- free dwf viewer for mac
- Free 3d house design software
- free dwf viewer
- ac$ to dwg
- how to find backup files in autocad