Message 1 of 4
I need a hi-def surface model for a maple leaf (just one side of leaf would work). I have found some files on-line, but they're in Autodesk 3d-studio (3ds) format. Since these are polygon based, I'm thinking there might be a way to extract the polygon vertices and create a point cloud in VX. Any ideas?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
If you have an image of a maple leaf, in V11.5 you could try the EMBOSS command.
V12 will offer both an image import and OPEN-GL texture mapping. Both of these options would allow you to trace the outlines.
Message 4 of 4
- free dwg viewer
- how to measure area in autocad
- 3d cad free software
- 3d cad design software
- autocad license error
- autosave autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- what is .dwg
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- zwcad 2013 download
- 3d modelling programs
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- cad for students