Message 1 of 4
I need a hi-def surface model for a maple leaf (just one side of leaf would work). I have found some files on-line, but they're in Autodesk 3d-studio (3ds) format. Since these are polygon based, I'm thinking there might be a way to extract the polygon vertices and create a point cloud in VX. Any ideas?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
If you have an image of a maple leaf, in V11.5 you could try the EMBOSS command.
V12 will offer both an image import and OPEN-GL texture mapping. Both of these options would allow you to trace the outlines.
Message 4 of 4
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- 3d cad software
- sketchup import dwg
- how to make a hole in autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- skp to dwg
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad area calculation
- zwcad 2011 torrent