Message 1 of 4
I need a hi-def surface model for a maple leaf (just one side of leaf would work). I have found some files on-line, but they're in Autodesk 3d-studio (3ds) format. Since these are polygon based, I'm thinking there might be a way to extract the polygon vertices and create a point cloud in VX. Any ideas?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
If you have an image of a maple leaf, in V11.5 you could try the EMBOSS command.
V12 will offer both an image import and OPEN-GL texture mapping. Both of these options would allow you to trace the outlines.
Message 4 of 4
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- mechanical design software free download
- 2d cam software free download
- 3d ds
- using autocad calculating total area
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- cad corner blocks
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- autocad 2013 serial number
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- area autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash