Message 1 of 4
I need a hi-def surface model for a maple leaf (just one side of leaf would work). I have found some files on-line, but they're in Autodesk 3d-studio (3ds) format. Since these are polygon based, I'm thinking there might be a way to extract the polygon vertices and create a point cloud in VX. Any ideas?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
If you have an image of a maple leaf, in V11.5 you could try the EMBOSS command.
V12 will offer both an image import and OPEN-GL texture mapping. Both of these options would allow you to trace the outlines.
Message 4 of 4
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- zwcad 2009
- freecad tutorials
- buy solidworks 2010
- unlock viewport
- catia windows 8
- how to make cross section in autocad
- cad cam download
- mechanical design software free download
- cad cam software free download
- combine two regions in autocad
- free dwg viewer
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- autocad convert text to mtext