Message 1 of 4
I need a hi-def surface model for a maple leaf (just one side of leaf would work). I have found some files on-line, but they're in Autodesk 3d-studio (3ds) format. Since these are polygon based, I'm thinking there might be a way to extract the polygon vertices and create a point cloud in VX. Any ideas?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
If you have an image of a maple leaf, in V11.5 you could try the EMBOSS command.
V12 will offer both an image import and OPEN-GL texture mapping. Both of these options would allow you to trace the outlines.
Message 4 of 4
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- autocad show the file path
- cad for students
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad 2012 serial number
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- cad file viewer free
- autosave autocad
- autocad 2010 product key
- cad cam
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- autocad 2012 product key
- 3d cad cam