Message 1 of 2
With VX freshly restarted "Quick Draw Curve Through Points" DOES initially seem to work with the grid turned on. However, if you turn the grid off and turn the grid on again, "Quick Draw Curve Through Points" seems not to work correctly anymore.
It does NOT seem to function correctly with the grid turned OFF.
-start with a totally fresh vx file and make a sketch on a default plane.
-using the method "Quick Draw Curve Through Points"
-pick certain points for the curve to go through and on the third point, the curve will either snap to the origin or some totally random other point.
In short, the points that I pick are placed in the wrong place, the point placement seems to be random.
I will submit a pcr but I first wanted to see if any of you might have a quick workaround or be able to point I if I have a configuration setting wrong.
Message 2 of 2
- area of irregular shapes
- catia windows 8
- mechanical design software free download
- cad drafting software
- how to print multipage dwg
- buy solidworks 2010
- cadtools forum
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- Free 3d house design software
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- cad for students
- any dwf to dwg converter full