Message 1 of 2
With VX freshly restarted "Quick Draw Curve Through Points" DOES initially seem to work with the grid turned on. However, if you turn the grid off and turn the grid on again, "Quick Draw Curve Through Points" seems not to work correctly anymore.
It does NOT seem to function correctly with the grid turned OFF.
-start with a totally fresh vx file and make a sketch on a default plane.
-using the method "Quick Draw Curve Through Points"
-pick certain points for the curve to go through and on the third point, the curve will either snap to the origin or some totally random other point.
In short, the points that I pick are placed in the wrong place, the point placement seems to be random.
I will submit a pcr but I first wanted to see if any of you might have a quick workaround or be able to point I if I have a configuration setting wrong.
Message 2 of 2
- autosave autocad
- free 3d cad software download
- autocad convert text to mtext
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 3d cad free software
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- 2d cam software free download
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- autocad area calculation
- autocad calculate area
- cad software free download
- acad dwg viewer
- mechanical softwares free download