Message 1 of 2
With VX freshly restarted "Quick Draw Curve Through Points" DOES initially seem to work with the grid turned on. However, if you turn the grid off and turn the grid on again, "Quick Draw Curve Through Points" seems not to work correctly anymore.
It does NOT seem to function correctly with the grid turned OFF.
-start with a totally fresh vx file and make a sketch on a default plane.
-using the method "Quick Draw Curve Through Points"
-pick certain points for the curve to go through and on the third point, the curve will either snap to the origin or some totally random other point.
In short, the points that I pick are placed in the wrong place, the point placement seems to be random.
I will submit a pcr but I first wanted to see if any of you might have a quick workaround or be able to point I if I have a configuration setting wrong.
Message 2 of 2
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad license error
- zwcad 2009 crack
- autocad 2013 product key
- cad cam software free download
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- area autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad
- reset autocad configuration
- unlock viewport
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- how to make cross section in autocad
- zwcad 2014 crack
- convert microstation to autocad
- dwg 3d