Message 1 of 7
Message 2 of 7
If a VX Seminar will be in your area, I would recommend that you go as well as inviting your suppliers and/or customers to the VX seminar. If your customers look at you a little strangely for not using a "popular" modeller like SW/SE/PE, then after the seminar, they will wonder why they ever settled for SW/SE/PE's mediocrity
Message 3 of 7
Message 4 of 7
Message 5 of 7
Message 6 of 7
Message 7 of 7
Since the demo was geared towards people new to VX, they demo'ed just the basics.
There was the new "visualization" tool tab for rendering and some other related tools. Bob and Krystyn demo'ed so fast that it was hard to tell what functions they were accessing.
They showed some really nice looking surfacing, some type of sports car, I was really impressed with that.
They didn't do any complex filleting.
They did make a 3,000 or 4,000 part assembly that was manipulated very smoothly on their old laptop.
They showed off the 5 axis milling of a turbo turbine. That was cool.
During the break, Bob showed the Florida "Sim City" VX headquarters. I think that will be a web/flash VX tour. You get to meet the people of VX in a Sim City type of environment.
Go see their demo!
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- dwg software
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- free 3d cad software download
- dongle driver for windows 7
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- dwg cad
- 3d cad cam
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- autocad 2013 serial number
- ac$ to dwg
- 3d cad models free download
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- mechanical softwares free download
- zwcad 2009 crack