Message 1 of 1
In ZW3D 2017, many improvements for assembly is implemented including new functions, enhancement, etc. The details are listed in below.
1. New Assembly Fillet and Chamfer
Just like the “Assembly Hole” command, “Assembly Fillet(Assembly Chamfer)” adds fillet(chamfer) features onto edges of picked components to change their looks, but these new looks only exist inside the assembly, while the origin part of those components has changed at all.
2. Improved Component Regeneration with Assembly Replay
Component regeneration under assembly let users to directly regenerate specified components that make the users work more efficient.
· Tweaked “Auto Regen” of top-level components
Here are the options provided by “Auto Regen”.
“Before assembly regen” -> if the original part of the component is outdated,the component will regenerate its own history before the assembly regeneration is executed.
“After assembly regen” -> if the original part of the component is outdated, after the assembly finishes its regeneration, the component then will regenerate its own history.
Due to the component regen after the assembly, the assembly features and alignments related to the component would be outdated. So you have to regen the assembly again to update assembly features or alignments.
“None”-> if no desire for auto regen during assembly replay, this is the one. And this is default option.
· New “Regen” command on each component
Whenever you want to regenerate the component, you just use this, no need to activate oropen the component.
· New “Outdated” marked on components that need a regeneration
If a part is outdated, its component instances will be marked outdated under assembly tree to remind you. You can regen the part with the “Regen” command mentioned above directly.
3. Tweaked“Insert a Component"
· Auto select the sole part/assembly object
· Tweaked the auto alignment during insertion with new “frame” alignment support
Auto add point coincidence alignment between the insert point and the origin of the component if the insert point is on some entity.
If a face is selected as the align entity, a coincident alignment will be added between the face and the XY plane of the component.
If a datum is selected, the datum is coincident aligned with the XY plane of the component along with their origins.
The component will be fully constrained by the frame alignment between the selected datum and the XY plane of the component.
4. “Mirror” provides new “As a whole to mirror” option
If you want those new mirror instances staying just like the original, check on this option to make them mirrored as one unit.
5. New “Use shape material” option in “Extract Shape”
This newoption is to set the part material of new part generated by Extract shape as the shape.
6.New “Create the part in a new file” option on the form of Part Library
After a standard part is inserted in an assembly from the Part Library, you can replace this part with another specification from Part Library by “Adjust Component” if you want. You can have this command on the right-click menu of the standard part inserted from Part Library.
7. New “Create the part in a new file” option on the form of Part Library
After checking on this new option, the inserted part will be generated as a standalone.Z3PRT file to insert into an assembly as component. You need save this file to the directory of the assembly before closing the assembly file.
- how to open dwg on ipad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad 2010 serial number
- buy solidworks 2011
- drawing a gear in autocad
- zwcad 2010 crack
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- zwcad 2009
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- sketchup import dwg
- How to open an autocad file
- dgn to dwg converter
- 3d cad models free download