Message 1 of 4
I want to report two problems in ZWCAD 2017, 2016.11.14(11574)_x64.
1) When fillet-ing a polyline which has linetype other than continuous, filet part has a different thickness and it prints with different thickness too. (image below).
2) Other two problems are with view manager.
a. Drop down menu for selecting custom made model views is not working at all (it's toolbar is "greyed" out).
b. When selecting model view in a viewport, over the view manager, (in paper space) the view is not correctly displayed inside viewport but is every time offset by a certain amount than the actual view created in view manager.
I also have a question: Why isn't there an option to customize classic style toolbars (remove or add icon from toolbar) like it was in ZWCAD2015? I use classic style toolbars because they take up less space on the screen and it would be great if I could customize them.
Thank you in advance for your reply,
Message 2 of 4
Hi, thanks for your post.
The first problem about fillet is confirmed (bugID=T12289), as for the second one about the view manager, could you please explain more about it as the first one, with some snapshots or step-by-step? We are checking according to your description.
ZWCAD 2017 doesn't support to customize toolbars currently as ZWCAD+ 2015 does. We will push to improve in the future. Thanks again.
Message 3 of 4
About view manager, that was my mistake, and sorry about that.
But considering view manager, just wanted to ask why are custom made views displayed only in model space (in dropdown menu) and not in paper space? Screenshots are attached.
Message 4 of 4
- Download free 3d models
- free cad software
- convert microstation to autocad
- 3d modelling programs
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- drawing angles in autocad
- zwcad 2010 download
- dgn to dwg converter
- mechanical softwares free download
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- catia windows 8
- autocad moving objects
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg