Message 1 of 6
I am in the USA and we use Inches for our parts in our company.
What does "Third Angle Projection Units = mm" mean?
Should I keep that text if we use Inches at our company?
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
Sorry I didn't pick up on this thread until 4 months later but as you may have surmised by the previous answers, Third Angle Projection and Units = mm(or inch) should be two separate statements. They have nothing what-so-ever to do with each other.
I am going to change the default sheet templates to correct this misstatement. This should appear in version 12.5. Sheet templates A, B, C, D and E(H) will reflect units= INCH and the others will still be mm the the two statements will be separated.
If I am not mistaken, Japan uses First Angle Projections when displaying an isometric view. (Corrections are welcome.)
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- zwcad 2014 crack
- zwcad 2009 crack
- mechanical engineering software free download
- mechanical design software free download
- zwcad 2011 crack
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad commands
- 2d cam software free download
- cad drafting software
- how to create fillet in autocad