Message 1 of 3
1. Point filters missing.
2. I have many custom tool palettes. Even after entering the path in options, they don't show up in the tool palettes.
3. There is no control over the color of grid. White background shows a very dark grid.
4. Still unable to create dynamic blocks.
there are many more in the wish list. But the above are a must.
Message 2 of 3
Reply 1# sudhan4470
Hi, Thanks for your feedback.
1. About Point filters missing, this feature will be fixed in SP2 version in the next month.
2. Do you mean that you have some customized tool palette files and want to import to ZWCAD 2017 to use? Since the Tool Palette in ZWCAD 2017 haven't support to import customized files yet, we provide a migrate guide for users to import manually, please check the attached PDF file for details. ToolPalettes Migration Guide.pdf (180.94 KB)
3. As for the color of grid and creating dynamic blocks, both of them are our plan in the future improvements. We will try to make it happen ASAP.
Message 3 of 3
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- cad cam download
- cad cam software free download
- zwcad 2011 crack
- autocad 2013 product key
- acad dwg viewer
- area of irregular shapes
- dgn to dwg converter
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad block does not explode
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cad 3d models download
- autosave autocad
- free 3d cad software download
- combine two regions in autocad