Message 1 of 2
1. Point filters missing.
2. I have many custom tool palettes. Even after entering the path in options, they don't show up in the tool palettes.
3. There is no control over the color of grid. White background shows a very dark grid.
4. Still unable to create dynamic blocks.
there are many more in the wish list. But the above are a must.
Message 2 of 2
Reply 1# sudhan4470
Hi, Thanks for your feedback.
1. About Point filters missing, this feature will be fixed in SP2 version in the next month.
2. Do you mean that you have some customized tool palette files and want to import to ZWCAD 2017 to use? Since the Tool Palette in ZWCAD 2017 haven't support to import customized files yet, we provide a migrate guide for users to import manually, please check the attached PDF file for details. ToolPalettes Migration Guide.pdf (180.94 KB)
3. As for the color of grid and creating dynamic blocks, both of them are our plan in the future improvements. We will try to make it happen ASAP.
- area autocad
- 3d cad software
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- how to open sid file in autocad
- cad cam software free
- dwg software
- autocad 2012 serial number
- wire rope design
- how to find area in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- cam design software
- How to open an autocad file
- mechanical softwares free download