Message 1 of 6
I am an Architect and am currently using AutoCAD, But since our firm needs to look for more feasible software,
We found ZWCAD on the internet and when we tried it and done a little research online we discovered that it's almost the same.
Therefore we're thinking seriously to buy the software and start using it. Since I'm the chief Architect, I have some question
and am looking for answers.
1. What is the different between ZWCAD 2017 AND ZWCAD ARCHITECTURE ?
2. If we purchased the ZWCAD 2017 will we be able to access to the content library or not ?
3. If We purchased the ZWCAD Architecture, Is that means that I using ZWCAD 2017 but with more features ?
4. Is ZWCAD Architecture has the same viewports (Classic, 2D Drafting, 3D Drafting) ?
Any additional information
from ZWCAD users would help since we're new in the line.
Message 2 of 6
Post Last Edit by msbud7705 at 2016-12-8 22:57
I am user of ZWCAD ARCHITECTURE since 2013
many infirmation how practically use it are here
http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad_foru ... =2972&extra=&page=8
ZWCAD ARCHITECTURE + ARTISAN is the best combination (cost effective) for me which allow me draw similar designs as "REVIT USERS"
ZWCAD ARCHITECTURE has much more special tools, parametric tools than simply ZWCAD
Much more examples are in polish forum
https://forum.cad.info.pl/topic/ ... chitecture/?page=21
Message 3 of 6
ZWCAD Architecture is our vertical application based on ZWCAD 2017. It has all the functions included in ZWCAD 2017, and what's more, it contains a lot of functions that are not in ZWCAD 2017, mostly are advanced tools and features for architects, designers and etc. So if you buy ZWCAD Architecture, it means you are using ZWCAD 2017 with more features.
As for the last question, yes, ZWCAD Architecture has the same viewports in Classic, 2D/3D Drafting.
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
Yes, ZWCAD Architecture can connect to AutoCAD as Martin said, since both of them are based on DWG format. As for Revit, you have asked whether ZWCAD Architecture can access to Content Libraries before, ZWCAD Architecture cannot directly use them, because they are RFA format, but users can export them to DWG format to which ZWCAD Architecture can connect.
- mechanical drawing software
- dwg software
- reset autocad configuration
- cad forum
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cad file viewer free
- download cad cam
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- autocad .bak viewer
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- how to find area in autocad