Message 1 of 3
Apologies for the constant posting!
I've noticed something a bit weird when i set dimstyles - when i use a text style with a fixed height in a dimension style, I find that the height of the text in the dimension style is fixed (uneditable) to a height which is different to the text style?
Is this just a bug or is there a reason for this?
Message 2 of 3
Hi, I think the reason to setup like this is because the selected text style for dimension style has a fixed text height, it is the same in AutoCAD.
But there is a bug here is that the unchangeable value for the text height is not consistent to the value of Fixed Text height, which the text height in dimstyle remains 2.5 and the fixed text height in style could be other values.
The bug ID is T13634. We will fix it ASAP.
Message 3 of 3
- how to find backup files in autocad
- convert ellipse to polyline
- free 3d cad software download
- zwcad 2010 crack
- autocad 2012 serial number
- free dwf viewer
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- Download free 3d models
- cad drafting software
- how to open sid file in autocad
- zwcad portable
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to make cross section in autocad
- autocad tag attribute display off
- autosave autocad