Message 1 of 8
Obviously it would be something we would like to display freely. Of course, due credit will always be given to the design/manufacturing house.
Message 2 of 8
Personally I'd like to see a curvy enclosure for an electronics product, complete with PCB,batteries, LEDs etc.....and ribs ;-)
A lot of the demo VX stuff is bottles and mechanical parts...which is great, but not much good for showing some tougher modelling situations such as end caps or small localised features. Take a look on the Think3 website gallery at some of the parts they have modelled up for internal use (all the parts marked Think3). SolidWorks have an online seminar on surfacing where they model up a fairly complex remote control - thats a pretty good one.
I'll have a trawl through my archives and see what is lurking in there. Can we suggest products to you to model up?
Message 3 of 8
Message 4 of 8
Message 5 of 8
If you are interested we can make this available in VX format. It has plenty moving parts; great for animation.
The file is 21Mb zipped though so FTP will be better.
Should you wish to have it, drop a mail.
Message 6 of 8
Message 7 of 8
Message 8 of 8
If this doesn't work, please let me know. If it does work, let me know the file name.
tim ..."at"... vx.com (replace the at with you-know-what).
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- cad forum
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- 3d vx cad software
- autocad 2012 serial number
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- autocad area calculation
- autocad 2012 product key
- mechanical engineering software free download
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autocad slide library manager
- autocad calculate area