Message 1 of 3
Are they all working? I got a message in trying one out to click on it. I did not know what to clikc.
Any help would be great.
Allegheny CAD Solutions, inc.
Message 2 of 3
Do you mean post configurations for specific controllers or Post Processors? If you mean the latter, IMS Lite, VX Post and VX FlexPost are bundled, all the others listed are optional at extra cost. The post configs (e.g. for VX Post) should appear in a list, simply click the line within the list to select the post of your choice.
Message 3 of 3
Like in the V11 of VX the new V12 also has post choices as Chris mentioned.
Current customers on maintainence can upgrade to IMS post for a nominal charge. Visit www.ims-software.com for details on their posting product and let us know if you would like to proceed. They have many processors for almost every control made.
Included on your installation is VX Post, it is an excellent posting tool but currently ungoing some enhancements to make it more 'user friendly' for customizing.
Let us know if we can be of assistance.
- cad corner blocks
- autocad 2013 product key
- autocad turn off the smart command
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to open dwg on ipad
- zwcad 2013 download
- unlock viewport
- cad software free download
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- cad cam software free download
- mechanical design software free download
- 3d vx cad software
- 3d design software free download
- convert ellipse to polyline