Message 1 of 7
Message 2 of 7
Are you refering to the Free VX Downloads? Most of the programs are not currently compatible with v12.30, but they will be upgraded soon. The "VX Macro Installer" is no longer required for VX v11 and up, the new programs are instead self-installing. When programs are ready for v12.30, I will announce this on the Forum.
Message 3 of 7
Message 4 of 7
Just a reminder that when on the 'document' page in a cam plan you can always click the "display output" and then "operation list" to get a list of the cycle times by tool.
Message 5 of 7
Message 6 of 7
The CAM VxDAL programs CamGeom v2.2 and CamTime v2.2 do work in VX v12.30. Note, for CamTime to work, double-click the Output icon in the VX CAM tree and via the Document tab, display the NC program. This is a one-off initialisation for the current CAM Plan in the current VX Session, thereafter CamTime works without further fuss.
1) Download the program from: http://support.vx.com/customers/macros/
2) Place the zip file into your VX User Folder
3) Right-mouse click on the zip file and choose "extract to here". The file "VxDALAutoInstaller.exe" is extracted
4) Ensure that VX is NOT running
5) Double-click on "VxDALAutoInstaller.exe". The installer dialog is displayed.
6) Accept the VX license agreement.
7) Click on the Install button. Note, do not change the Destination Folder, just click on Install.
8) During the install, a "Check VX" form is popped up - click on OK.
Note, sometimes WindowsXP places the form onto the Windows Task Bar, in which case select it from there.
9) At the end of the install (a few seconds only), a "Success/Failure" form is popped up - click on OK.
Again, sometimes WindowsXP places the form onto the Windows Task Bar, in which case select it from there.
Message 7 of 7
Unfortunately, there is a problem in the macro language which in turn causes a problem with VxDAL programs that have 3D colour management. CamGeom is one such program and so therefore, for the time being, it should not be used. A new version (v12.4x) of VX is due out in the very near future and I expect all to be well again then. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- zwcad 2012 crack
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- cad cam software download
- what is cam software
- autocad default toolbar
- cad for iphone
- autocad area calculation
- cad cam
- autocad to sketchup
- how to make cross section in autocad
- zwcad 2010 download
- autocad turn off the smart command
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?