Message 1 of 4
In version 11 I could verify the tool path and it was a little faster. What happened to that?
Am I alone in this or does anyone else feel the same way?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Regarding the self-intersecting stock, this is to do with the stock shape. Currently, most shapes that are not simple blocks are found by the system to be "self intersecting" when there is in fact nothing wrong with the actual stock model. This is an integration issue (MachineWorks into VX) and the developers are working on improvements.
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad turn off the smart command
- free dwf viewer for mac
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad show the file path
- catia windows 8
- autocad commands
- autocad moving objects
- mechanical engineering software free download
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- zwcad 2009 crack
- freecad tutorials
- how to create fillet in autocad