Message 1 of 4
In version 11 I could verify the tool path and it was a little faster. What happened to that?
Am I alone in this or does anyone else feel the same way?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Regarding the self-intersecting stock, this is to do with the stock shape. Currently, most shapes that are not simple blocks are found by the system to be "self intersecting" when there is in fact nothing wrong with the actual stock model. This is an integration issue (MachineWorks into VX) and the developers are working on improvements.
- buy cad software
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- cad cam software free download
- design cad software
- autocad tag attribute display off
- convert dwg to dgn
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- convert ellipse to polyline
- sketchup dwg
- cad cam software free
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- catia windows 8
- calculate area in autocad
- how to make cross section in autocad
- cad drafting software