Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
I assume you mean what techniques can be applied to achieve the best possible finish with no hand work.
Check out www.moldmakingtechnology.com they have some good articles.
Also some cutter web sites have useful data such as www.millstar.com and click on tech articles.
One of the best things is to get an applications engineer in from your brand of carbide you like to use, show him your process and ask how to cost effectively improve it.
Visit the Mold and Die Expo in Novi, MI April 25-26, I see on the web site Iscar is giving a seminar on cutting. Tom Raun from Iscar Metals is giving this one, I wish I had time to see it.
- autocad menu bar
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- convert ellipse to polyline
- cad cam software free
- autocad calculate area
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- ac$ to dwg
- sketchup import dwg
- pdf to dwg
- 3d cad software
- mechanical design software
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- zw3d vs solidworks