Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
I assume you mean what techniques can be applied to achieve the best possible finish with no hand work.
Check out www.moldmakingtechnology.com they have some good articles.
Also some cutter web sites have useful data such as www.millstar.com and click on tech articles.
One of the best things is to get an applications engineer in from your brand of carbide you like to use, show him your process and ask how to cost effectively improve it.
Visit the Mold and Die Expo in Novi, MI April 25-26, I see on the web site Iscar is giving a seminar on cutting. Tom Raun from Iscar Metals is giving this one, I wish I had time to see it.
- how to open dwg on ipad
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad drawing software
- cad cam software download
- Dwg Converter
- autocad convert text to mtext
- set autosave in autocad
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter online
- pdf to dwg
- mechanical drawing software
- mechanical design software free download
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- drawing a gear in autocad