Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
I assume you mean what techniques can be applied to achieve the best possible finish with no hand work.
Check out www.moldmakingtechnology.com they have some good articles.
Also some cutter web sites have useful data such as www.millstar.com and click on tech articles.
One of the best things is to get an applications engineer in from your brand of carbide you like to use, show him your process and ask how to cost effectively improve it.
Visit the Mold and Die Expo in Novi, MI April 25-26, I see on the web site Iscar is giving a seminar on cutting. Tom Raun from Iscar Metals is giving this one, I wish I had time to see it.
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to print multipage dwg
- zwcad price in india
- reset autocad configuration
- autocad 2010 product key
- free 3d cam software
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad moving objects
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad slide library manager
- free cad download
- 3d cad software
- 3d modeling website