Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
I assume you mean what techniques can be applied to achieve the best possible finish with no hand work.
Check out www.moldmakingtechnology.com they have some good articles.
Also some cutter web sites have useful data such as www.millstar.com and click on tech articles.
One of the best things is to get an applications engineer in from your brand of carbide you like to use, show him your process and ask how to cost effectively improve it.
Visit the Mold and Die Expo in Novi, MI April 25-26, I see on the web site Iscar is giving a seminar on cutting. Tom Raun from Iscar Metals is giving this one, I wish I had time to see it.
- autocad to sketchup
- ac$ to dwg
- 3d modeling website
- cad forum
- using autocad calculating total area
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cadtools forum
- mechanical design software
- free cad download
- unlock viewport
- cad 3d models download
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad 2013 serial number