Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
I assume you mean what techniques can be applied to achieve the best possible finish with no hand work.
Check out www.moldmakingtechnology.com they have some good articles.
Also some cutter web sites have useful data such as www.millstar.com and click on tech articles.
One of the best things is to get an applications engineer in from your brand of carbide you like to use, show him your process and ask how to cost effectively improve it.
Visit the Mold and Die Expo in Novi, MI April 25-26, I see on the web site Iscar is giving a seminar on cutting. Tom Raun from Iscar Metals is giving this one, I wish I had time to see it.
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- what is .dwg
- how to move objects in autocad
- convert dwg to dgn
- cad cam software free download
- 3d ds
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- ac$ to dwg
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- mechanical software download
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- zwcad 2009 crack
- free cad download