Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
I assume you mean what techniques can be applied to achieve the best possible finish with no hand work.
Check out www.moldmakingtechnology.com they have some good articles.
Also some cutter web sites have useful data such as www.millstar.com and click on tech articles.
One of the best things is to get an applications engineer in from your brand of carbide you like to use, show him your process and ask how to cost effectively improve it.
Visit the Mold and Die Expo in Novi, MI April 25-26, I see on the web site Iscar is giving a seminar on cutting. Tom Raun from Iscar Metals is giving this one, I wish I had time to see it.
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- home design software free
- dwg 3d
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- .shx file definition
- dongle driver for windows 7
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- DWG to DXF
- free 3d cad software dwg
- Download Free 3D CAD
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter free
- free 3d cad software download
- autocad 2012 product key