Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
You might like to try AutoCad 3D Mesh format (DXF/DWG file) as an alternative. Very ugly in comparison to IGES, but VX can usually import the mesh and of course it simply becomes an Object in VX (Component in your assembly). There are a lot of people models available in DXF, try http://www.3dcafe.com for example (some models of people are free).
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
I have attached an image from VX showing one of their figures imported as a dwg.
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- catia windows 8
- autocad convert text to mtext
- 3d home design dwg files
- 3d cad design software
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to open dwg on ipad
- 3d cad cam
- autocad tag attribute display off
- download cad cam
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autocad license error
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?