Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Can you please send the file, and the information which version you are using.
Before you send the file please delete all not necessary ...objects, operations and also the tool path... that makes the file much smaller.
Message 5 of 5
Some of my mold and die customers tell me that they like using Z Level with a reference tool, they set a small step size and climb cut with enable sprial set on all. Change your lead in and out to horizontal and set after a short link to yes and before a short link to yes, then increase your short link limit to get the 3D cork screw type motions, also set your long link to spline.
This will give a nice climb cutting motion in the corners for picking out with no lift off motions making for efficient rest type machining.
You can then save this info to a template file for the next job!!
- 3d cad software
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- free dwf viewer
- zwcad 2011
- dwg to plt
- acad dwg viewer
- home design software free
- Dwg Converter
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- free 3d cad software dwg
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- buy solidworks 2010
- reset autocad configuration