Message 1 of 2
I've problem with sweep command. In VX we have "Swept rod"-command which makes really nice cut-out on sharp corners with circular profile. Has somebody idea how I could do similar cut-outs for odd shapes like letter E ?
This is for designing different sealing types on different surfaces.
Message 2 of 2
I would need to see your profiles and paths to give absolutely the best advice but I think generally the answer is going to be one of two:
1) Use the single or multiple drive curve loft command.
2) If the corners are not clean enough for your perpose using the above functions (and for seals that is most likely a problem), extrude or sweep along individual sections of the profile and trim their intersections at the corners with a plane.
- 3d cad software
- acad viewer free
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- autocad license error
- 3d modeling website
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- convert dwg to dgn
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- mechanical engineering software free download
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- cad for iphone
- autosave autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- catia windows 8
- autocad area calculation