Message 1 of 2
I've problem with sweep command. In VX we have "Swept rod"-command which makes really nice cut-out on sharp corners with circular profile. Has somebody idea how I could do similar cut-outs for odd shapes like letter E ?
This is for designing different sealing types on different surfaces.
Message 2 of 2
I would need to see your profiles and paths to give absolutely the best advice but I think generally the answer is going to be one of two:
1) Use the single or multiple drive curve loft command.
2) If the corners are not clean enough for your perpose using the above functions (and for seals that is most likely a problem), extrude or sweep along individual sections of the profile and trim their intersections at the corners with a plane.
- autocad block does not explode
- sketchup import dwg
- dgn converter
- autocad 2012 serial number
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- cad reseller ksa
- autocad moving objects
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- Free 3d house design software
- area autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- sketchup dwg
- cadtools forum
- autocad slide library manager