Message 1 of 2
I've problem with sweep command. In VX we have "Swept rod"-command which makes really nice cut-out on sharp corners with circular profile. Has somebody idea how I could do similar cut-outs for odd shapes like letter E ?
This is for designing different sealing types on different surfaces.
Message 2 of 2
I would need to see your profiles and paths to give absolutely the best advice but I think generally the answer is going to be one of two:
1) Use the single or multiple drive curve loft command.
2) If the corners are not clean enough for your perpose using the above functions (and for seals that is most likely a problem), extrude or sweep along individual sections of the profile and trim their intersections at the corners with a plane.
- 3d design software free download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- Dwg Converter
- How to install ZW3D
- free cad download
- autocad commands
- 3d modeling website
- free 3d cam software
- zwcad price in india
- mechanical drawing software
- free dwg viewer
- zwcad 2012 crack
- free 3d cad software download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg