Message 1 of 2
I've problem with sweep command. In VX we have "Swept rod"-command which makes really nice cut-out on sharp corners with circular profile. Has somebody idea how I could do similar cut-outs for odd shapes like letter E ?
This is for designing different sealing types on different surfaces.
Message 2 of 2
I would need to see your profiles and paths to give absolutely the best advice but I think generally the answer is going to be one of two:
1) Use the single or multiple drive curve loft command.
2) If the corners are not clean enough for your perpose using the above functions (and for seals that is most likely a problem), extrude or sweep along individual sections of the profile and trim their intersections at the corners with a plane.
- zwcad price in india
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- unable to select objects in autocad
- fadal emulator
- dwg to skp
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- autocad autosave location
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to open sid file in autocad
- sheet metal design tips
- what is cam software
- dwg to skp converter
- free cad software
- wire rope design
- zwcad 2010 torrent