Message 1 of 2
I've problem with sweep command. In VX we have "Swept rod"-command which makes really nice cut-out on sharp corners with circular profile. Has somebody idea how I could do similar cut-outs for odd shapes like letter E ?
This is for designing different sealing types on different surfaces.
Message 2 of 2
I would need to see your profiles and paths to give absolutely the best advice but I think generally the answer is going to be one of two:
1) Use the single or multiple drive curve loft command.
2) If the corners are not clean enough for your perpose using the above functions (and for seals that is most likely a problem), extrude or sweep along individual sections of the profile and trim their intersections at the corners with a plane.
- mechanical drawing software
- buy solidworks 2009
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- autocad 2012 product key
- cad reseller ksa
- autocad 2012 serial number
- free dwf viewer
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- Download Free 3D CAD
- cad free download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad slide library manager
- cad cam download
- autocad calculate area
- how to open dwg on mobile phone