Message 1 of 2
I've problem with sweep command. In VX we have "Swept rod"-command which makes really nice cut-out on sharp corners with circular profile. Has somebody idea how I could do similar cut-outs for odd shapes like letter E ?
This is for designing different sealing types on different surfaces.
Message 2 of 2
I would need to see your profiles and paths to give absolutely the best advice but I think generally the answer is going to be one of two:
1) Use the single or multiple drive curve loft command.
2) If the corners are not clean enough for your perpose using the above functions (and for seals that is most likely a problem), extrude or sweep along individual sections of the profile and trim their intersections at the corners with a plane.
- autocad show the file path
- dwg cad
- autocad drawing software
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- 3d cad models free download
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- zwcad 2011
- free cad software
- buy solidworks 2010
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- 3d design software free download
- free dwf viewer for mac
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad 2012 serial number