Message 1 of 2
I've problem with sweep command. In VX we have "Swept rod"-command which makes really nice cut-out on sharp corners with circular profile. Has somebody idea how I could do similar cut-outs for odd shapes like letter E ?
This is for designing different sealing types on different surfaces.
Message 2 of 2
I would need to see your profiles and paths to give absolutely the best advice but I think generally the answer is going to be one of two:
1) Use the single or multiple drive curve loft command.
2) If the corners are not clean enough for your perpose using the above functions (and for seals that is most likely a problem), extrude or sweep along individual sections of the profile and trim their intersections at the corners with a plane.
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- 3d cad software
- 3D Design
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- zw 3d
- autocad calculate area
- cad drafting software
- pdf to dwg
- buy cad software
- 3d models of people
- acad viewer free
- dgn to dwg converter
- dgn to dwg converter online
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013