Message 1 of 2
I've problem with sweep command. In VX we have "Swept rod"-command which makes really nice cut-out on sharp corners with circular profile. Has somebody idea how I could do similar cut-outs for odd shapes like letter E ?
This is for designing different sealing types on different surfaces.
Message 2 of 2
I would need to see your profiles and paths to give absolutely the best advice but I think generally the answer is going to be one of two:
1) Use the single or multiple drive curve loft command.
2) If the corners are not clean enough for your perpose using the above functions (and for seals that is most likely a problem), extrude or sweep along individual sections of the profile and trim their intersections at the corners with a plane.
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- cad mechanical
- autocad menu bar
- cad software free download
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- autocad calculate area
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- design cad software
- dgn to dwg converter
- cad cam download
- dgn converter
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- how to find area in autocad