Message 1 of 2
I've problem with sweep command. In VX we have "Swept rod"-command which makes really nice cut-out on sharp corners with circular profile. Has somebody idea how I could do similar cut-outs for odd shapes like letter E ?
This is for designing different sealing types on different surfaces.
Message 2 of 2
I would need to see your profiles and paths to give absolutely the best advice but I think generally the answer is going to be one of two:
1) Use the single or multiple drive curve loft command.
2) If the corners are not clean enough for your perpose using the above functions (and for seals that is most likely a problem), extrude or sweep along individual sections of the profile and trim their intersections at the corners with a plane.
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- cad cam
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- How to install ZW3D
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- zwcad price in india
- free 3d cad software download
- dwg to skp
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- how to make cross section in autocad
- freecad tutorials
- how to open dwg on ipad