Message 1 of 2
I've problem with sweep command. In VX we have "Swept rod"-command which makes really nice cut-out on sharp corners with circular profile. Has somebody idea how I could do similar cut-outs for odd shapes like letter E ?
This is for designing different sealing types on different surfaces.
Message 2 of 2
I would need to see your profiles and paths to give absolutely the best advice but I think generally the answer is going to be one of two:
1) Use the single or multiple drive curve loft command.
2) If the corners are not clean enough for your perpose using the above functions (and for seals that is most likely a problem), extrude or sweep along individual sections of the profile and trim their intersections at the corners with a plane.
- fadal emulator
- free dwf viewer
- dwg to skp
- mechanical software download
- autocad turn off the smart command
- how to open dwg on ipad
- dwg to plt
- dwg software
- download cad cam
- zwcad 2014 crack
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- cad for students
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad