Message 1 of 2
I've problem with sweep command. In VX we have "Swept rod"-command which makes really nice cut-out on sharp corners with circular profile. Has somebody idea how I could do similar cut-outs for odd shapes like letter E ?
This is for designing different sealing types on different surfaces.
Message 2 of 2
I would need to see your profiles and paths to give absolutely the best advice but I think generally the answer is going to be one of two:
1) Use the single or multiple drive curve loft command.
2) If the corners are not clean enough for your perpose using the above functions (and for seals that is most likely a problem), extrude or sweep along individual sections of the profile and trim their intersections at the corners with a plane.
- download cad cam
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- 3d ds
- freecad download
- autocad 2013 product key
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- zwcad 2011
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad 2013 serial number
- import dwg into sketchup
- 3D Design
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad default toolbar