Message 1 of 2
I've problem with sweep command. In VX we have "Swept rod"-command which makes really nice cut-out on sharp corners with circular profile. Has somebody idea how I could do similar cut-outs for odd shapes like letter E ?
This is for designing different sealing types on different surfaces.
Message 2 of 2
I would need to see your profiles and paths to give absolutely the best advice but I think generally the answer is going to be one of two:
1) Use the single or multiple drive curve loft command.
2) If the corners are not clean enough for your perpose using the above functions (and for seals that is most likely a problem), extrude or sweep along individual sections of the profile and trim their intersections at the corners with a plane.
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- cad cam
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- autocad automatic saving command
- zw3d 2013 crack
- buy solidworks 2011
- How to open an autocad file
- freecad download
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- buy cad software
- cad cam software free download
- cad/cam software download
- 3d cad software
- zwcad 2010 download
- autocad commands