Message 1 of 2
I've problem with sweep command. In VX we have "Swept rod"-command which makes really nice cut-out on sharp corners with circular profile. Has somebody idea how I could do similar cut-outs for odd shapes like letter E ?
This is for designing different sealing types on different surfaces.
Message 2 of 2
I would need to see your profiles and paths to give absolutely the best advice but I think generally the answer is going to be one of two:
1) Use the single or multiple drive curve loft command.
2) If the corners are not clean enough for your perpose using the above functions (and for seals that is most likely a problem), extrude or sweep along individual sections of the profile and trim their intersections at the corners with a plane.
- cad discussion
- text to mtext
- autosave autocad
- autocad moving objects
- unable to select objects in autocad
- dgn autocad
- mechanical software download
- cad 3d models download
- Free 3d house design software
- cadtools forum
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 3d vx cad software
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- autocad show the file path
- autocad calculate area