Message 1 of 2
I've problem with sweep command. In VX we have "Swept rod"-command which makes really nice cut-out on sharp corners with circular profile. Has somebody idea how I could do similar cut-outs for odd shapes like letter E ?
This is for designing different sealing types on different surfaces.
Message 2 of 2
I would need to see your profiles and paths to give absolutely the best advice but I think generally the answer is going to be one of two:
1) Use the single or multiple drive curve loft command.
2) If the corners are not clean enough for your perpose using the above functions (and for seals that is most likely a problem), extrude or sweep along individual sections of the profile and trim their intersections at the corners with a plane.
- how to make a hole in autocad
- free dwg viewer
- 3d cad design
- autocad 2013 serial number
- 3d cad cam
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- dwg cad
- combine two regions in autocad
- zwcad 2012 crack
- autocad 2012 product key
- 2d cam software free download
- convert dwg to dgn
- free cad download
- Dwg Converter