Message 1 of 2
I've problem with sweep command. In VX we have "Swept rod"-command which makes really nice cut-out on sharp corners with circular profile. Has somebody idea how I could do similar cut-outs for odd shapes like letter E ?
This is for designing different sealing types on different surfaces.
Message 2 of 2
I would need to see your profiles and paths to give absolutely the best advice but I think generally the answer is going to be one of two:
1) Use the single or multiple drive curve loft command.
2) If the corners are not clean enough for your perpose using the above functions (and for seals that is most likely a problem), extrude or sweep along individual sections of the profile and trim their intersections at the corners with a plane.
- cad software free download
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- dwg to skp converter
- calculate area in autocad
- 3D Software Download
- cad cam
- cad cam software download
- zw3d 2013 crack
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- zwcad 2009 crack
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- Dwg Converter
- freecad download