Message 1 of 2
I've problem with sweep command. In VX we have "Swept rod"-command which makes really nice cut-out on sharp corners with circular profile. Has somebody idea how I could do similar cut-outs for odd shapes like letter E ?
This is for designing different sealing types on different surfaces.
Message 2 of 2
I would need to see your profiles and paths to give absolutely the best advice but I think generally the answer is going to be one of two:
1) Use the single or multiple drive curve loft command.
2) If the corners are not clean enough for your perpose using the above functions (and for seals that is most likely a problem), extrude or sweep along individual sections of the profile and trim their intersections at the corners with a plane.
- cad for students
- autocad block does not explode
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- dongle driver for windows 7
- buy solidworks 2009
- cad mechanical download
- sketchup dwg
- dwg to skp converter
- zwcad portable
- acad dwg viewer
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- dgn to dwg
- zwcad 2010 torrent