Message 1 of 2
I've problem with sweep command. In VX we have "Swept rod"-command which makes really nice cut-out on sharp corners with circular profile. Has somebody idea how I could do similar cut-outs for odd shapes like letter E ?
This is for designing different sealing types on different surfaces.
Message 2 of 2
I would need to see your profiles and paths to give absolutely the best advice but I think generally the answer is going to be one of two:
1) Use the single or multiple drive curve loft command.
2) If the corners are not clean enough for your perpose using the above functions (and for seals that is most likely a problem), extrude or sweep along individual sections of the profile and trim their intersections at the corners with a plane.
- cad cam software
- what is .dwg
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- buy solidworks 2010
- unlock viewport
- how to open dwg on iphone
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- pdf to dwg
- dongle driver for windows 7
- cad software free download
- zwcad 2010 crack
- convert microstation to autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to open dwg files in autocad