Message 1 of 2
I've problem with sweep command. In VX we have "Swept rod"-command which makes really nice cut-out on sharp corners with circular profile. Has somebody idea how I could do similar cut-outs for odd shapes like letter E ?
This is for designing different sealing types on different surfaces.
Message 2 of 2
I would need to see your profiles and paths to give absolutely the best advice but I think generally the answer is going to be one of two:
1) Use the single or multiple drive curve loft command.
2) If the corners are not clean enough for your perpose using the above functions (and for seals that is most likely a problem), extrude or sweep along individual sections of the profile and trim their intersections at the corners with a plane.
- cad corner blocks
- free 3d cad software download
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- cad cam software free
- zwcad 2009
- zwcad 2009 crack
- drawing a gear in autocad
- buy solidworks 2009
- cad forum
- autocad block does not explode
- skp to dwg
- How to install ZWCAD
- how to make a hole in autocad
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- mechanical engineering software free download