Message 1 of 2
I've problem with sweep command. In VX we have "Swept rod"-command which makes really nice cut-out on sharp corners with circular profile. Has somebody idea how I could do similar cut-outs for odd shapes like letter E ?
This is for designing different sealing types on different surfaces.
Message 2 of 2
I would need to see your profiles and paths to give absolutely the best advice but I think generally the answer is going to be one of two:
1) Use the single or multiple drive curve loft command.
2) If the corners are not clean enough for your perpose using the above functions (and for seals that is most likely a problem), extrude or sweep along individual sections of the profile and trim their intersections at the corners with a plane.
- how to open sid file in autocad
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- cad mechanical download
- cad 3d models download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- design cad software
- dwg cad
- dgn to dwg converter
- 3D Design
- reset autocad configuration
- Download Free 3D CAD
- DWG to DXF
- cad cam software download
- free dwf viewer for mac
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download