Message 1 of 2
I've problem with sweep command. In VX we have "Swept rod"-command which makes really nice cut-out on sharp corners with circular profile. Has somebody idea how I could do similar cut-outs for odd shapes like letter E ?
This is for designing different sealing types on different surfaces.
Message 2 of 2
I would need to see your profiles and paths to give absolutely the best advice but I think generally the answer is going to be one of two:
1) Use the single or multiple drive curve loft command.
2) If the corners are not clean enough for your perpose using the above functions (and for seals that is most likely a problem), extrude or sweep along individual sections of the profile and trim their intersections at the corners with a plane.
- dwg 3d
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- wire rope design
- 3d models of people
- cad cam software
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- cad 3d models download
- drawing angles in autocad
- convert skp to dwg
- cad corner blocks
- autocad block does not explode
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad license error