Message 1 of 11
Message 2 of 11
Message 3 of 11
Message 4 of 11
This would be a good time if you have not already done so to get your version 12 passwords loaded.
Remember if you have a hardware key that it will only hold two codes. Make sure you manually delete the oldest one that is written to your dongle before installing a new one.
If you install the software using all the default directories, there is a new /QUICK Install/ button on the same screen where you agree to the License Agreement.
Here are just some of the Highlights of Version 12 if you have not seen it yet:
- Ready Sketch tool bar in the sketcher - Fully constrained common shapes. Replaces the old Sketch Clip Board.
- Inquire Mass Properties now automatically creates 3 new variables. The Mass variable is also embedded on the default drawing sheet Templates. Use EDIT > Regen Text after defining your views to see the embedded text variable update.
- New Trim and Divide Point Block options
- Insert Datum has new options to define compound plane orientations.
- Insert Hole /location/ has new RMB option - Sketch - which allows you to select a sketch containing POINTS to define the center locations. This makes adding and deleting hole locations easy.
- True Type text fonts are added to the list of available fonts automatically.
- Parting surface now acccepts curves as well as parting lines.
- Import commands now have option to either ENCAPSULATE, Add a BACKUP History feature, or create a sub-part.
Don't tell anybody but 12.6 has a new window option - PolyLine Window....
Message 5 of 11
QuoteDepends on how patient you are, on our equipment I would say not.
Originally posted by: 3Dmonkey
For those running 12, for general consumer product design, is 12 stable? .
Also reluctant to use it for medium length and above histories.
Like you I am waiting for 12.55, was due around 18th?
Message 6 of 11
I will have a new Forms.VX file shortly. you can overwrite the file in the VX12.55 folder. Check back here for updates.
Message 7 of 11
The offical version 12.55 release is on the Web site. Plotting issue resolved. If you had downloaded over last weekend I have attached a new Forms.VX file as a patch or you can delete the old file and download again.
Insert this file into the VX12.55 and your USER directories.
Any questions, please contact me at email@example.com
Message 8 of 11
Message 9 of 11
Tom posted some good general advice about VX versions and files access. I have removed the message because special circumstances apply to the VX version 12 series.
1) If you are using a v12 less than v12.55, I advise you to update to at least v12.55.
2) v12.60 has recently been made available and boasts a lot of bug fixes and customer-requested enhancements (PCRs). However, a tiny bug in the v12.60 macro language prevents it from running your Design Automation programs (except for simple "script style" ones). This bug was immediately fixed when we found it (ready for v12.65 release). If you really really need a Design Automation program, please use v12.55 for this purpose. v12.55 can read/write v12.60 files.
3) In general, a later VX Full release can read files produced by an earlier Full Release - once the file is saved however, it becomes readable only by the saving Full Release version.
For example, you could open a v11.50 file with v12.55. When you save, the file becomes a v12.55 file and will no longer open with v11.
4) In general, a "dot" release of VX can read any "dot" release version of the same Full Release. So, version v11.82 can read v11.55 files and v11.55 can read v11.82 files.
However, v12 is a special case, v12.55 has had some major changes such that it is best not to use an earlier v12 to read v12.55 files.
Message 10 of 11
Message 11 of 11
I think 12.6 is slick and does indeed fix a few up front niggles (bug type hassles, annoyances) with previous 12.x versions.
So for those who suffer from procrast....ion, the more risk averse bipeds among us, 12.6 is worth a try (or punt as the case maybe).
No guruantee [sic] implied or intend. Caveat Emptor. ( I wonder if the Romans ever considered 'software'...hmm? Wouldn't that have produced an interesting phrase!)
- mechanical design software
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- zwcad 2010 download
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- acad dwg viewer
- zwcad 2009 crack
- dongle driver for windows 7
- zwcad 2009
- autocad drawing software
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2009 professional
- Download free 3d models
- cad cam software free
- 3d cad software
- zwcad 2013 download