Message 1 of 2
Having to use check constraint as a dicreet activity is a pain.
The approach of automatically changing the colour of a sketch line/point once it is fully constrained is brilliant.
VX seems to have the capability as one can edit whilst in constraint enquire and see exactly that happen.
Being able to manage new line constrains on the fly might save some of the grief that arise when chirality takes over and explodes an othersise apparently sane sketch.
Personally I would prefer constraint enquire to be a toggle rather than an transient event. The dialogue might have to shrunk and removed off the work area perhaps to the staus bar.
I am not sure how one might manage sketches with multi coloured lines though. I am sure a Florida VX could figure a cunning on that for sure.
Grist for V13 mill I hope.
Message 2 of 2
- how to make cross section in autocad
- text to mtext
- how to open sid file in autocad
- cam design software
- autocad turn off the smart command
- Download free 3d models
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- sheet metal design tips
- cadtools forum
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- autocad block does not explode
- 3d cad design software
- how to move objects in autocad
- cad cam
- mechanical design software free download