Message 1 of 2
Having to use check constraint as a dicreet activity is a pain.
The approach of automatically changing the colour of a sketch line/point once it is fully constrained is brilliant.
VX seems to have the capability as one can edit whilst in constraint enquire and see exactly that happen.
Being able to manage new line constrains on the fly might save some of the grief that arise when chirality takes over and explodes an othersise apparently sane sketch.
Personally I would prefer constraint enquire to be a toggle rather than an transient event. The dialogue might have to shrunk and removed off the work area perhaps to the staus bar.
I am not sure how one might manage sketches with multi coloured lines though. I am sure a Florida VX could figure a cunning on that for sure.
Grist for V13 mill I hope.
Message 2 of 2
- autocad block does not explode
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to move objects in autocad
- cad/cam software download
- 3d ds
- dwg cad
- catia windows 8
- zw3d vs solidworks
- import dwg into sketchup
- How to open an autocad file
- cad cam software
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- 3d design software free download
- 3d cad design software