Message 1 of 2
Having to use check constraint as a dicreet activity is a pain.
The approach of automatically changing the colour of a sketch line/point once it is fully constrained is brilliant.
VX seems to have the capability as one can edit whilst in constraint enquire and see exactly that happen.
Being able to manage new line constrains on the fly might save some of the grief that arise when chirality takes over and explodes an othersise apparently sane sketch.
Personally I would prefer constraint enquire to be a toggle rather than an transient event. The dialogue might have to shrunk and removed off the work area perhaps to the staus bar.
I am not sure how one might manage sketches with multi coloured lines though. I am sure a Florida VX could figure a cunning on that for sure.
Grist for V13 mill I hope.
Message 2 of 2
- mechanical software download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- mechanical engineering software free download
- buy solidworks 2011
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- drawing a gear in autocad
- free dwf viewer
- Dwg Converter
- dgn autocad
- autocad commands
- autocad license error
- pdf to dwg
- 3d cad models free download
- create an arrow in AutoCAD