Message 1 of 2
Having to use check constraint as a dicreet activity is a pain.
The approach of automatically changing the colour of a sketch line/point once it is fully constrained is brilliant.
VX seems to have the capability as one can edit whilst in constraint enquire and see exactly that happen.
Being able to manage new line constrains on the fly might save some of the grief that arise when chirality takes over and explodes an othersise apparently sane sketch.
Personally I would prefer constraint enquire to be a toggle rather than an transient event. The dialogue might have to shrunk and removed off the work area perhaps to the staus bar.
I am not sure how one might manage sketches with multi coloured lines though. I am sure a Florida VX could figure a cunning on that for sure.
Grist for V13 mill I hope.
Message 2 of 2
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- how to create fillet in autocad
- 3d cad design software
- dgn to dwg converter free
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad to sketchup
- convert microstation to autocad
- pdf to dwg
- mechanical softwares free download