Message 1 of 2
Having to use check constraint as a dicreet activity is a pain.
The approach of automatically changing the colour of a sketch line/point once it is fully constrained is brilliant.
VX seems to have the capability as one can edit whilst in constraint enquire and see exactly that happen.
Being able to manage new line constrains on the fly might save some of the grief that arise when chirality takes over and explodes an othersise apparently sane sketch.
Personally I would prefer constraint enquire to be a toggle rather than an transient event. The dialogue might have to shrunk and removed off the work area perhaps to the staus bar.
I am not sure how one might manage sketches with multi coloured lines though. I am sure a Florida VX could figure a cunning on that for sure.
Grist for V13 mill I hope.
Message 2 of 2
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to make cross section in autocad
- free 3d cam software
- autocad automatic saving command
- How to install ZW3D
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- combine two regions in autocad
- how to print multipage dwg
- autocad turn off the smart command
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- free 3d cad software dwg
- free dwg viewer
- cad reseller ksa
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional