Message 1 of 2
Having to use check constraint as a dicreet activity is a pain.
The approach of automatically changing the colour of a sketch line/point once it is fully constrained is brilliant.
VX seems to have the capability as one can edit whilst in constraint enquire and see exactly that happen.
Being able to manage new line constrains on the fly might save some of the grief that arise when chirality takes over and explodes an othersise apparently sane sketch.
Personally I would prefer constraint enquire to be a toggle rather than an transient event. The dialogue might have to shrunk and removed off the work area perhaps to the staus bar.
I am not sure how one might manage sketches with multi coloured lines though. I am sure a Florida VX could figure a cunning on that for sure.
Grist for V13 mill I hope.
Message 2 of 2
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- autocad 2010 serial number
- cad cam software free download
- design cad software
- zwcad 2009
- mechanical design software free download
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- import dwg into sketchup
- autocad autocomplete command
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- how to make cross section in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- free dwf viewer for mac
- autosave autocad