Message 1 of 2
Having to use check constraint as a dicreet activity is a pain.
The approach of automatically changing the colour of a sketch line/point once it is fully constrained is brilliant.
VX seems to have the capability as one can edit whilst in constraint enquire and see exactly that happen.
Being able to manage new line constrains on the fly might save some of the grief that arise when chirality takes over and explodes an othersise apparently sane sketch.
Personally I would prefer constraint enquire to be a toggle rather than an transient event. The dialogue might have to shrunk and removed off the work area perhaps to the staus bar.
I am not sure how one might manage sketches with multi coloured lines though. I am sure a Florida VX could figure a cunning on that for sure.
Grist for V13 mill I hope.
Message 2 of 2
- Dwg Converter
- autocad convert text to mtext
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- cad mechanical download
- mechanical design software
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- cad discussion
- dwg cad
- convert ellipse to polyline
- How to install ZW3D
- autocad turn off the smart command
- how to measure area in autocad
- cad for students