Message 1 of 2
Having to use check constraint as a dicreet activity is a pain.
The approach of automatically changing the colour of a sketch line/point once it is fully constrained is brilliant.
VX seems to have the capability as one can edit whilst in constraint enquire and see exactly that happen.
Being able to manage new line constrains on the fly might save some of the grief that arise when chirality takes over and explodes an othersise apparently sane sketch.
Personally I would prefer constraint enquire to be a toggle rather than an transient event. The dialogue might have to shrunk and removed off the work area perhaps to the staus bar.
I am not sure how one might manage sketches with multi coloured lines though. I am sure a Florida VX could figure a cunning on that for sure.
Grist for V13 mill I hope.
Message 2 of 2
- mechanical drawing software
- how to open dwg on iphone
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to find area in autocad
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- cad cam download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- convert skp to dwg
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- zw3d vs solidworks
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- DWG to DXF
- Download cad software
- why can't i explode a block in autocad