Message 1 of 9
Message 2 of 9
Message 3 of 9
Message 4 of 9
Message 5 of 9
Message 6 of 9
We were dealing with IMS Post til they pulled out of deal with VX. We had a lot of problems and never
got a satisfactory post from them. We got to try Posthaste - it was great - I started by pasting my
old post from Surfcam in as a Posthaste file and got an almost identical post with few changes needed.
I appreciate your posts in this forum - there aren't many.
Message 7 of 9
Message 8 of 9
Message 9 of 9
We tested (and proved) PostHASTE to a number of customer that required the strangest post configurations. All with success AND a very quick response from the Ground Support crew at PostHASTE. What i liked was the simple interface; one text document. Customising was pretty simple. We found the posting speed beats IMS too.
The trend in South Africa seems be buying Chinese machines with controllers that "work just like Fanuc..." Ever seen those? Unless the VX posts will work almost out of the box (barring the minor tweaks I can get to via Vxpost.exe) I will be using/recommending PostHASTE.
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- 3d cad software
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- import dwg into sketchup
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- autocad 2012 serial number
- 3D Design
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- area of irregular shapes
- dgn autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- 3d home design dwg files
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- why can't i explode a block in autocad