Message 1 of 2
I have been working on designs for a client on the understanding that our manufacturer in China was CAD CAM capable. The parts are mostly transport grade, small cast Iron and SS castings Nothing over 3kg. All designs cater for a single split line with cores etc. What I have just discovered that they (manufacturer) had a copy of AutoCad and do 2D stuff.
We'll, being a happy VX'er, the fdesigns have lot's of shape and are NOT 2D'able.
So here's the crux. Anyone working with a competent CADCAM pattern making shop in China that communicates well in English?
IGES ready is fine, VX would be better. Manufacturer is in Shandong Province...
Check my profile for direct contact details.if they dont show here.
Message 2 of 2
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- zwcad 2012 crack
- drawing a gear in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- wire rope design
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- autocad .bak viewer
- convert microstation to autocad
- 3d ds
- autocad to sketchup
- freecad tutorials
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- can i change a raster image to a hatch