Message 1 of 4
I wanted to set up some files - 01, 02, 03 etc. Maybe I'll edit the names later. However VX started adding extra digits (0 actually) to the name. It seems that 4 numeric characters is OK but less is not. A leading 0 is Ok when an alpha exists.
There must be a protocol definition - so what is it?
Message 2 of 4
Erm, you do not actually mean files do you - 01.VX 02.VX etc can be done. I think you refer to the naming of Root Objects (Parts, Drawings). If these names are to be numbers, there must be a minimum four digits.
Message 3 of 4
yeap, root objects. Now I know it's cool. Just cuaght me out a little.
Slight topic diversion ==v
One thing I find really tedious is having to type in the complete new name when renaming. Is there any compelling reason why the Windows rename norm cannot be applied, root objects, history objects etc. Most times I rename it is a small variation.
Message 4 of 4
- autocad license error
- pdf to dwg
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- cad design software
- zwcad 2009 professional
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- mechanical design software
- convert dwg to dgn
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- cad cam software download
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad autocomplete command
- import dwg into sketchup