Message 1 of 4
I wanted to set up some files - 01, 02, 03 etc. Maybe I'll edit the names later. However VX started adding extra digits (0 actually) to the name. It seems that 4 numeric characters is OK but less is not. A leading 0 is Ok when an alpha exists.
There must be a protocol definition - so what is it?
Message 2 of 4
Erm, you do not actually mean files do you - 01.VX 02.VX etc can be done. I think you refer to the naming of Root Objects (Parts, Drawings). If these names are to be numbers, there must be a minimum four digits.
Message 3 of 4
yeap, root objects. Now I know it's cool. Just cuaght me out a little.
Slight topic diversion ==v
One thing I find really tedious is having to type in the complete new name when renaming. Is there any compelling reason why the Windows rename norm cannot be applied, root objects, history objects etc. Most times I rename it is a small variation.
Message 4 of 4
- zwcad 2011 crack
- mechanical software download
- mechanical softwares free download
- sketchup dwg
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- text to mtext
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to measure area in autocad
- .shx file definition
- cad mechanical
- cad discussion
- dgn to dwg converter
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013