Message 1 of 4
I wanted to set up some files - 01, 02, 03 etc. Maybe I'll edit the names later. However VX started adding extra digits (0 actually) to the name. It seems that 4 numeric characters is OK but less is not. A leading 0 is Ok when an alpha exists.
There must be a protocol definition - so what is it?
Message 2 of 4
Erm, you do not actually mean files do you - 01.VX 02.VX etc can be done. I think you refer to the naming of Root Objects (Parts, Drawings). If these names are to be numbers, there must be a minimum four digits.
Message 3 of 4
yeap, root objects. Now I know it's cool. Just cuaght me out a little.
Slight topic diversion ==v
One thing I find really tedious is having to type in the complete new name when renaming. Is there any compelling reason why the Windows rename norm cannot be applied, root objects, history objects etc. Most times I rename it is a small variation.
Message 4 of 4
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad default toolbar
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad software free download
- mechanical softwares free download
- how to print multipage dwg
- wire rope design
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- convert ellipse to polyline
- reset autocad configuration
- cad cam software free download
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download