Message 1 of 4
I wanted to set up some files - 01, 02, 03 etc. Maybe I'll edit the names later. However VX started adding extra digits (0 actually) to the name. It seems that 4 numeric characters is OK but less is not. A leading 0 is Ok when an alpha exists.
There must be a protocol definition - so what is it?
Message 2 of 4
Erm, you do not actually mean files do you - 01.VX 02.VX etc can be done. I think you refer to the naming of Root Objects (Parts, Drawings). If these names are to be numbers, there must be a minimum four digits.
Message 3 of 4
yeap, root objects. Now I know it's cool. Just cuaght me out a little.
Slight topic diversion ==v
One thing I find really tedious is having to type in the complete new name when renaming. Is there any compelling reason why the Windows rename norm cannot be applied, root objects, history objects etc. Most times I rename it is a small variation.
Message 4 of 4
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- autocad show the file path
- cadtools forum
- sketchup dwg
- freecad tutorials
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad autocomplete command
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- autocad drawing software
- acad dwg viewer
- zwcad price in india
- zwcad 2009