Message 1 of 4
I wanted to set up some files - 01, 02, 03 etc. Maybe I'll edit the names later. However VX started adding extra digits (0 actually) to the name. It seems that 4 numeric characters is OK but less is not. A leading 0 is Ok when an alpha exists.
There must be a protocol definition - so what is it?
Message 2 of 4
Erm, you do not actually mean files do you - 01.VX 02.VX etc can be done. I think you refer to the naming of Root Objects (Parts, Drawings). If these names are to be numbers, there must be a minimum four digits.
Message 3 of 4
yeap, root objects. Now I know it's cool. Just cuaght me out a little.
Slight topic diversion ==v
One thing I find really tedious is having to type in the complete new name when renaming. Is there any compelling reason why the Windows rename norm cannot be applied, root objects, history objects etc. Most times I rename it is a small variation.
Message 4 of 4
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to find area in autocad
- dgn autocad
- acad viewer free
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- what is .dwg
- autosave autocad
- how to find backup files in autocad
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- autocad area calculation
- zwcad 2014 crack
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- autocad block does not explode
- cad cam software free download
- drawing software for metal sheet development