Message 1 of 4
I wanted to set up some files - 01, 02, 03 etc. Maybe I'll edit the names later. However VX started adding extra digits (0 actually) to the name. It seems that 4 numeric characters is OK but less is not. A leading 0 is Ok when an alpha exists.
There must be a protocol definition - so what is it?
Message 2 of 4
Erm, you do not actually mean files do you - 01.VX 02.VX etc can be done. I think you refer to the naming of Root Objects (Parts, Drawings). If these names are to be numbers, there must be a minimum four digits.
Message 3 of 4
yeap, root objects. Now I know it's cool. Just cuaght me out a little.
Slight topic diversion ==v
One thing I find really tedious is having to type in the complete new name when renaming. Is there any compelling reason why the Windows rename norm cannot be applied, root objects, history objects etc. Most times I rename it is a small variation.
Message 4 of 4
- convert skp to dwg
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- cad for students
- dgn to dwg converter
- unable to select objects in autocad
- 3d ds
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- unlock viewport
- how to make a hole in autocad
- autocad 2010 serial number
- cad cam software
- zwcad price in india
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603