Message 1 of 4
I wanted to set up some files - 01, 02, 03 etc. Maybe I'll edit the names later. However VX started adding extra digits (0 actually) to the name. It seems that 4 numeric characters is OK but less is not. A leading 0 is Ok when an alpha exists.
There must be a protocol definition - so what is it?
Message 2 of 4
Erm, you do not actually mean files do you - 01.VX 02.VX etc can be done. I think you refer to the naming of Root Objects (Parts, Drawings). If these names are to be numbers, there must be a minimum four digits.
Message 3 of 4
yeap, root objects. Now I know it's cool. Just cuaght me out a little.
Slight topic diversion ==v
One thing I find really tedious is having to type in the complete new name when renaming. Is there any compelling reason why the Windows rename norm cannot be applied, root objects, history objects etc. Most times I rename it is a small variation.
Message 4 of 4
- cad for iphone
- mechanical design software free download
- 3d cad models free download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- area of irregular shapes
- autocad automatic saving command
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- autocad tag attribute display off
- reset autocad configuration
- cad/cam software download
- 3d cad design software
- how to open sid file in autocad
- zwcad 2010 crack
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013