Message 1 of 4
I wanted to set up some files - 01, 02, 03 etc. Maybe I'll edit the names later. However VX started adding extra digits (0 actually) to the name. It seems that 4 numeric characters is OK but less is not. A leading 0 is Ok when an alpha exists.
There must be a protocol definition - so what is it?
Message 2 of 4
Erm, you do not actually mean files do you - 01.VX 02.VX etc can be done. I think you refer to the naming of Root Objects (Parts, Drawings). If these names are to be numbers, there must be a minimum four digits.
Message 3 of 4
yeap, root objects. Now I know it's cool. Just cuaght me out a little.
Slight topic diversion ==v
One thing I find really tedious is having to type in the complete new name when renaming. Is there any compelling reason why the Windows rename norm cannot be applied, root objects, history objects etc. Most times I rename it is a small variation.
Message 4 of 4
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- download cad cam
- acad viewer free
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- free 3d cad software dwg
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- cad reseller ksa
- autocad drawing software
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad slide library manager