Message 1 of 5
I have been using SW for the past few months on a customer project and I am now getting back to using VX for my own project. In SW, there is a "thicken" command. I swore there was something like that in VX.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Another interesting method to "thicken" a VX surface can be accomplished during the creation of said surface (hmm... tricky grammar).
While you're creating your extrude or sweep, you have the option to thicken it which effectively adds thickness and sidewalls... instant shelled solid!
Message 5 of 5
- 3D Design
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- autocad license error
- autocad 2012 product key
- cad reseller ksa
- unable to select objects in autocad
- free 3d cad software download
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- cad 3d models download
- buy solidworks 2010
- fadal emulator
- drawing angles in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad convert text to mtext