Message 1 of 5
I have been using SW for the past few months on a customer project and I am now getting back to using VX for my own project. In SW, there is a "thicken" command. I swore there was something like that in VX.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Another interesting method to "thicken" a VX surface can be accomplished during the creation of said surface (hmm... tricky grammar).
While you're creating your extrude or sweep, you have the option to thicken it which effectively adds thickness and sidewalls... instant shelled solid!
Message 5 of 5
- cad forum
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- dwg software
- cad cam software free
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- buy solidworks 2009
- autocad turn off the smart command
- acad dwg viewer
- acad viewer free
- autocad autosave location
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- dgn to dwg
- 3d home design dwg files
- catia windows 8