Message 1 of 5
I have been using SW for the past few months on a customer project and I am now getting back to using VX for my own project. In SW, there is a "thicken" command. I swore there was something like that in VX.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Another interesting method to "thicken" a VX surface can be accomplished during the creation of said surface (hmm... tricky grammar).
While you're creating your extrude or sweep, you have the option to thicken it which effectively adds thickness and sidewalls... instant shelled solid!
Message 5 of 5
- convert ellipse to polyline
- reset autocad configuration
- how to create fillet in autocad
- dongle driver for windows 7
- Download Free 3D CAD
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- convert microstation to autocad
- cadtools forum
- autocad area calculation
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- sketchup import dwg
- cad mechanical
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- what is .dwg