Message 1 of 5
I have been using SW for the past few months on a customer project and I am now getting back to using VX for my own project. In SW, there is a "thicken" command. I swore there was something like that in VX.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Another interesting method to "thicken" a VX surface can be accomplished during the creation of said surface (hmm... tricky grammar).
While you're creating your extrude or sweep, you have the option to thicken it which effectively adds thickness and sidewalls... instant shelled solid!
Message 5 of 5
- free cad download
- dgn to dwg converter free
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- freecad download
- dgn to dwg
- cad mechanical
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to make cross section in autocad
- autocad show the file path
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- autocad convert text to mtext
- free 3d cad software download
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software