Message 1 of 5
I have been using SW for the past few months on a customer project and I am now getting back to using VX for my own project. In SW, there is a "thicken" command. I swore there was something like that in VX.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Another interesting method to "thicken" a VX surface can be accomplished during the creation of said surface (hmm... tricky grammar).
While you're creating your extrude or sweep, you have the option to thicken it which effectively adds thickness and sidewalls... instant shelled solid!
Message 5 of 5
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- free 3d cad software download
- vx cad cam software
- autocad block does not explode
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- how to measure area in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- 3d vx cad software
- pdf to dwg
- cad cam software download
- autocad 2010 serial number
- catia windows 8