Message 1 of 5
I have been using SW for the past few months on a customer project and I am now getting back to using VX for my own project. In SW, there is a "thicken" command. I swore there was something like that in VX.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Another interesting method to "thicken" a VX surface can be accomplished during the creation of said surface (hmm... tricky grammar).
While you're creating your extrude or sweep, you have the option to thicken it which effectively adds thickness and sidewalls... instant shelled solid!
Message 5 of 5
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- mechanical drawing software
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- How to open an autocad file
- cad drafting software
- autocad convert text to mtext
- 3D Design
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad area calculation
- autocad tag attribute display off
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- zwcad price in india