Message 1 of 5
I have been using SW for the past few months on a customer project and I am now getting back to using VX for my own project. In SW, there is a "thicken" command. I swore there was something like that in VX.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Another interesting method to "thicken" a VX surface can be accomplished during the creation of said surface (hmm... tricky grammar).
While you're creating your extrude or sweep, you have the option to thicken it which effectively adds thickness and sidewalls... instant shelled solid!
Message 5 of 5
- cad 3d models download
- zwcad 2011 crack
- how to make cross section in autocad
- 3d design software free download
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- autocad show the file path
- autocad commands
- 3D Design
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad 2013 product key
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- cad drafting software
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- autocad area calculation
- how to recover dwg files after crash