Message 1 of 5
I have been using SW for the past few months on a customer project and I am now getting back to using VX for my own project. In SW, there is a "thicken" command. I swore there was something like that in VX.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Another interesting method to "thicken" a VX surface can be accomplished during the creation of said surface (hmm... tricky grammar).
While you're creating your extrude or sweep, you have the option to thicken it which effectively adds thickness and sidewalls... instant shelled solid!
Message 5 of 5
- free 3d cad software dwg
- Dwg Converter
- DWG to DXF
- autocad to sketchup
- dgn to dwg converter
- buy solidworks 2009
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- 3d modeling website
- cad cam software free download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- cad free download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- mechanical design software
- sketchup dwg
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD