Message 1 of 5
I have been using SW for the past few months on a customer project and I am now getting back to using VX for my own project. In SW, there is a "thicken" command. I swore there was something like that in VX.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Another interesting method to "thicken" a VX surface can be accomplished during the creation of said surface (hmm... tricky grammar).
While you're creating your extrude or sweep, you have the option to thicken it which effectively adds thickness and sidewalls... instant shelled solid!
Message 5 of 5
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- cad cam software
- how to open sid file in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- zwcad 2010 download
- zw 3d
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- catia windows 8
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to make cross section in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- cam design software
- 2d drawing
- dgn converter