Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Many of the Nvidia settings are to do with DirectX, which VX is not worried about since it is using OpenGL. If you find that you have a graphics problem in VX, with the graphics card at it's default settings, then I expect someone will recognise the symptoms and be able to tell you which option should be changed.
With regards to your dual-core CPU, you can dedicate one of the cores to VX (vxmain.exe). With a core all to itself, VX really flys! Dedicating that core is a pain though, you have to do it via Windows Task Manager. Right-click on the process and set the core "affinity". The problem is, you need to do this for all of your main programs, by default they all use both cores.
Message 3 of 3
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad 3d models download
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to make a hole in autocad
- mechanical softwares free download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- mechanical software download
- reset autocad configuration
- autocad license error
- zw3d vs solidworks
- free dwf viewer
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- cad reseller ksa
- zwcad 2009 crack