Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
In theory it could be done but I think the reality would be problematic - by default, VX automatically records any new path used in the vxpaths file. That would be some what tricky if many computers were to try to write to the same file at the same time..............
The file does not want to get too big either, as this will be detrimental to performance if VX has to search through a long list of paths.
How about having a "standard" vxpaths file that is updated from time to time, that your Users can copy and paste to their workstation from the LAN?
While on the subject of paths, I would like to remind everyone that a short path is a fast path -less is more! Also do not allow metacharacters in folder names and be careful to ensure that VX files do not have the same name as a folder in their path.
Message 3 of 3
- cad for students
- home design software free
- cadtools forum
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to move objects in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to open sid file in autocad
- convert skp to dwg
- cad drafting software
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- convert ellipse to polyline
- zwcad 2009
- acad viewer free
- how to recover dwg files after crash