Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
In theory it could be done but I think the reality would be problematic - by default, VX automatically records any new path used in the vxpaths file. That would be some what tricky if many computers were to try to write to the same file at the same time..............
The file does not want to get too big either, as this will be detrimental to performance if VX has to search through a long list of paths.
How about having a "standard" vxpaths file that is updated from time to time, that your Users can copy and paste to their workstation from the LAN?
While on the subject of paths, I would like to remind everyone that a short path is a fast path -less is more! Also do not allow metacharacters in folder names and be careful to ensure that VX files do not have the same name as a folder in their path.
Message 3 of 3
- buy solidworks 2010
- drawing angles in autocad
- dgn converter
- unlock viewport
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- DXF converter
- 3D Software Download
- convert microstation to autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- using autocad calculating total area
- autocad tag attribute display off
- zwcad 2009 professional
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- cad cam software