Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
In theory it could be done but I think the reality would be problematic - by default, VX automatically records any new path used in the vxpaths file. That would be some what tricky if many computers were to try to write to the same file at the same time..............
The file does not want to get too big either, as this will be detrimental to performance if VX has to search through a long list of paths.
How about having a "standard" vxpaths file that is updated from time to time, that your Users can copy and paste to their workstation from the LAN?
While on the subject of paths, I would like to remind everyone that a short path is a fast path -less is more! Also do not allow metacharacters in folder names and be careful to ensure that VX files do not have the same name as a folder in their path.
Message 3 of 3
- combine two regions in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- wire rope design
- Free 3d house design software
- how to make cross section in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- dwg software
- mechanical engineering software free download
- text to mtext
- design cad software
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- cad free download
- cad software free download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- zwcad 2010 torrent