Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
In theory it could be done but I think the reality would be problematic - by default, VX automatically records any new path used in the vxpaths file. That would be some what tricky if many computers were to try to write to the same file at the same time..............
The file does not want to get too big either, as this will be detrimental to performance if VX has to search through a long list of paths.
How about having a "standard" vxpaths file that is updated from time to time, that your Users can copy and paste to their workstation from the LAN?
While on the subject of paths, I would like to remind everyone that a short path is a fast path -less is more! Also do not allow metacharacters in folder names and be careful to ensure that VX files do not have the same name as a folder in their path.
Message 3 of 3
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad 2010 serial number
- autocad calculate area
- how to find backup files in autocad
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- drawing angles in autocad
- zwcad 2011 crack
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- convert skp to dwg
- 3d cad design
- cad design software
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD