Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
In theory it could be done but I think the reality would be problematic - by default, VX automatically records any new path used in the vxpaths file. That would be some what tricky if many computers were to try to write to the same file at the same time..............
The file does not want to get too big either, as this will be detrimental to performance if VX has to search through a long list of paths.
How about having a "standard" vxpaths file that is updated from time to time, that your Users can copy and paste to their workstation from the LAN?
While on the subject of paths, I would like to remind everyone that a short path is a fast path -less is more! Also do not allow metacharacters in folder names and be careful to ensure that VX files do not have the same name as a folder in their path.
Message 3 of 3
- autocad 2012 product key
- buy solidworks 2009
- autocad 2010 serial number
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- convert microstation to autocad
- catia windows 8
- cadtools forum
- Free 3d house design software
- how to open sid file in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad show the file path
- mechanical design software
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- autocad menu bar
- How to convert Mtext to Text