Message 1 of 5
I set the default to a small printer to proof things before going to a large format printer/plotter.
It was not doing this previously.
Message 2 of 5
deep down in a thread called VX Interface Issues in the 'Other VX Issues...' forum there is acknowledgement of this issue AND how to overcome in a neat way.
You just need to get a handle on saving printer setups so that you don't have to forever fiddle with them. It's quote cool once mastered.
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
This issue has been fixed for v12.75, which is available now for download from the VX support website. Sorry to all for the inconvenience caused. It is worth checking-out the other thread on this subject because saving your own print configs is very convenient.
Message 5 of 5
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- convert dwg to dgn
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- using autocad calculating total area
- zwcad 2010
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to open dwg on iphone
- cad design software
- cad for students
- 3d cad cam
- free dwf viewer
- 3d vx cad software
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad 2010 serial number