Message 1 of 5
I set the default to a small printer to proof things before going to a large format printer/plotter.
It was not doing this previously.
Message 2 of 5
deep down in a thread called VX Interface Issues in the 'Other VX Issues...' forum there is acknowledgement of this issue AND how to overcome in a neat way.
You just need to get a handle on saving printer setups so that you don't have to forever fiddle with them. It's quote cool once mastered.
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
This issue has been fixed for v12.75, which is available now for download from the VX support website. Sorry to all for the inconvenience caused. It is worth checking-out the other thread on this subject because saving your own print configs is very convenient.
Message 5 of 5
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- buy solidworks 2011
- zw 3d
- ac$ to dwg
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- free 3d cad software dwg
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- buy solidworks 2009
- convert ellipse to polyline
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- 3d modeling website
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- reset autocad configuration
- how to convert bak file to dwg