Message 1 of 8
Message 2 of 8
thank you for the frank admission about user satisfaction. I will try it out for a better result. ( Iadded this after reading the message for the thrid time.)
VX RMB options are really cool.
BUT what is frustrating is having to use it almost everytime in manual dimension and constrain.
Same with various other selections. you make a pick type choice, complete the pick, go to make the next pick and the choice has reverted (I thought revolted is actually a better word) to the default.
My pinky's are near worn out RMB clickin' and pickin'.
Try modifying a curve point, I want to use Smartfocus OFF and absolute for each point move. I have to RMB click, pick twice EVERYTIME.
So to improve the satisfaction level for this 'lil muddy, I'd REALLY like to see the last selected pic choice remain until the next USER choice. This would be a even better if it was a consistant response through out all operations AND for those who want the 'revert default', a Config toggle between the two options.(Is there anyone out there who wants the revert option?)
PS It's such a beautiful warm day here and now it's Friday arvo. Just had to get few things unloaded for the weekend.
Message 3 of 8
Thomas has actually drawn the developer's attention to the fact that in some areas we are asking the User to perform too many clicks. This is going to be addressed gradually as each area is enhanced when addressing other issues. Concerning your pinkies, this is a good time to remind everyone that the mouse department is not the place to practice economics. I have visited many customer's premises and some of you guys are using terrible mice! Given that the little beast is in constant use, I think everybody should treat themselves to a well-formed device that is ergonomic and precise. Many people are using the "generic mouse" that came bundled with the PC - one size fits all just isn't the case, we are all different. If you have never used a "high-end" model, you will be surprised at the difference it can make, and size is indeed important.
Message 4 of 8
Message 5 of 8
Now I have 'discovered ' the Auto constrain Filter it looks great.
My comment would be that the dialogue for Auto constraint does not provide any clues as to the filter existience.
Some suggestions - no doubt development have it noted - :
1) Filter instruction in command line help.
2) A button in the Auto Constrain Dialogue window that opened the filter window. No less clicks
3) Once changes are made to filter, they stay until the user re selects. Hooray, they do this now!
4) A Help access from the filter dialogue that explains the implications selection/exlusion. Just a summary of effects.
Re clicks. I understand the Huge task of reducing them whilst retaining choice. I appreciate knowing that this is being addressed.
Re Input device - ergo fit. If a user doesn't know how important the right sized/angled/fit device is, he soon will! Thnaks to Steve's comment I have found a local supplier who does a range of ergo's I will be checking out. So far still a MS Trackball Optical trackball fan.
Message 6 of 8
Message 7 of 8
Message 8 of 8
- convert ellipse to polyline
- cad mechanical download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- catia windows 8
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- cad cam software free download
- buy solidworks 2011
- cad free download
- drawing angles in autocad
- how to make cross section in autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- convert microstation to autocad
- cad cam software free download
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- why can't i explode a block in autocad