Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
It does sound like a graphics card problem - try this:
Save your current file.
From the Utilities Menu (very top of the gui, 8th menu option from the left), select "Configuration".
On the Configuration form, select the "Display" tab.
On the right-hand side, "Toggle Settings", tick "Software OpenGL driver".
For this to work, VX will need to re-boot and asks if you want to do so.
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
As always, Chris has a solution that works but as even he will admit, that setting is not the ideal way to run VX. You have a graphics card with hardware acceleration and this configuration setting has just turned that off. As your models get more complex the speed of rotating, panning and zooming will become noticably slower.
Do you possibly have a white background or did you pick a face color that matches the background set in the configuration? The default color for lines and constraints is white. I am thinking that this is the main contributor to your problem.
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- buy solidworks 2011
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- autocad commands
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- zwcad 2012 crack
- autocad show the file path
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- convert ellipse to polyline
- set autosave in autocad
- how to make cross section in autocad
- 2d drawing to 3d model