Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
It does sound like a graphics card problem - try this:
Save your current file.
From the Utilities Menu (very top of the gui, 8th menu option from the left), select "Configuration".
On the Configuration form, select the "Display" tab.
On the right-hand side, "Toggle Settings", tick "Software OpenGL driver".
For this to work, VX will need to re-boot and asks if you want to do so.
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
As always, Chris has a solution that works but as even he will admit, that setting is not the ideal way to run VX. You have a graphics card with hardware acceleration and this configuration setting has just turned that off. As your models get more complex the speed of rotating, panning and zooming will become noticably slower.
Do you possibly have a white background or did you pick a face color that matches the background set in the configuration? The default color for lines and constraints is white. I am thinking that this is the main contributor to your problem.
- buy solidworks 2011
- free dwg viewer
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- text to mtext
- zw3d 2013 crack
- mechanical design software
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad 2012 serial number
- drawing a gear in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- 3d ds
- How to draw elbow in autocad