Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
It does sound like a graphics card problem - try this:
Save your current file.
From the Utilities Menu (very top of the gui, 8th menu option from the left), select "Configuration".
On the Configuration form, select the "Display" tab.
On the right-hand side, "Toggle Settings", tick "Software OpenGL driver".
For this to work, VX will need to re-boot and asks if you want to do so.
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
As always, Chris has a solution that works but as even he will admit, that setting is not the ideal way to run VX. You have a graphics card with hardware acceleration and this configuration setting has just turned that off. As your models get more complex the speed of rotating, panning and zooming will become noticably slower.
Do you possibly have a white background or did you pick a face color that matches the background set in the configuration? The default color for lines and constraints is white. I am thinking that this is the main contributor to your problem.
- DXF converter
- autocad convert text to mtext
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- cad mechanical
- 3d modeling website
- cad reseller ksa
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad block does not explode
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- combine two regions in autocad
- autocad show the file path
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch