Message 1 of 2
I am wondering if there is a place for the the VX support page to keep a library of VX library files.
For instance, right now I could do with a metric capscrew library. I am sure someone has one. Maybe they would be happy share it.
So, two things. Any one have a metric fastener library I could access?
Could VX arrange the addition of the Lib/lib.
Message 2 of 2
The primarily use hasco and dme for fastener libraries. But I am shortly going to give them the holo-krome libraries.
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- free dwf viewer for mac
- dgn to dwg converter free
- convert skp to dwg
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- using autocad calculating total area
- autocad automatic saving command
- wire rope design
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- mechanical design software free download
- zwcad 2009 crack
- autocad .bak viewer
- 3d home design dwg files
- how to open dwg on ipad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format