Message 1 of 5
This works perfectly on rotating via F2
Only when I use rotating the view with F3(rotating on Z only) or with my space mouse this does not work.
De view rotates around the "standard" XYZ point.
Can I also change the rotating origin for the F3 or the space mouse?
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
As I understand, there is already a PCR released, that coveres this function + a view extras. Great.
Now we only have to wait on the implementation.
thanks for the reply.
I found rotating with F3 around a different axis.
- calculate area in autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- sheet metal design tips
- How to open an autocad file
- cad cam software free
- autocad tag attribute display off
- zwcad 2013 download
- 3d cad cam
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- what is cam software
- DXF converter
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- cad reseller ksa
- 3d models of people
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?