Message 1 of 5
This works perfectly on rotating via F2
Only when I use rotating the view with F3(rotating on Z only) or with my space mouse this does not work.
De view rotates around the "standard" XYZ point.
Can I also change the rotating origin for the F3 or the space mouse?
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
As I understand, there is already a PCR released, that coveres this function + a view extras. Great.
Now we only have to wait on the implementation.
thanks for the reply.
I found rotating with F3 around a different axis.
- autocad moving objects
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to print multipage dwg
- acad dwg viewer
- cad software free download
- autocad 2012 product key
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- skp to dwg
- how to move objects in autocad
- buy solidworks 2011
- cam design software