Message 1 of 5
This works perfectly on rotating via F2
Only when I use rotating the view with F3(rotating on Z only) or with my space mouse this does not work.
De view rotates around the "standard" XYZ point.
Can I also change the rotating origin for the F3 or the space mouse?
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
As I understand, there is already a PCR released, that coveres this function + a view extras. Great.
Now we only have to wait on the implementation.
thanks for the reply.
I found rotating with F3 around a different axis.
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- cad for students
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- mechanical design software free download
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autocad commands
- Download free 3d models
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- convert ellipse to polyline
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- zwcad 2011
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- catia windows 8
- autosave autocad