Message 1 of 5
This works perfectly on rotating via F2
Only when I use rotating the view with F3(rotating on Z only) or with my space mouse this does not work.
De view rotates around the "standard" XYZ point.
Can I also change the rotating origin for the F3 or the space mouse?
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
As I understand, there is already a PCR released, that coveres this function + a view extras. Great.
Now we only have to wait on the implementation.
thanks for the reply.
I found rotating with F3 around a different axis.
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- Download Free 3D CAD
- cad software free download
- cad cam software
- 3d cad cam
- zwcad price in india
- cad mechanical
- import dwg into sketchup
- download cad cam
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- free 3d cam software
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- Download free 3d models
- dgn to dwg converter online