Message 1 of 5
This works perfectly on rotating via F2
Only when I use rotating the view with F3(rotating on Z only) or with my space mouse this does not work.
De view rotates around the "standard" XYZ point.
Can I also change the rotating origin for the F3 or the space mouse?
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
As I understand, there is already a PCR released, that coveres this function + a view extras. Great.
Now we only have to wait on the implementation.
thanks for the reply.
I found rotating with F3 around a different axis.
- how to open sid file in autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad to sketchup
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- cad cam software
- autocad 2010 serial number
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- .shx file definition
- cad corner blocks
- mechanical design software free download
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- autocad slide library manager
- 3d cad software
- free 3d cad software dwg