Message 1 of 5
This works perfectly on rotating via F2
Only when I use rotating the view with F3(rotating on Z only) or with my space mouse this does not work.
De view rotates around the "standard" XYZ point.
Can I also change the rotating origin for the F3 or the space mouse?
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
As I understand, there is already a PCR released, that coveres this function + a view extras. Great.
Now we only have to wait on the implementation.
thanks for the reply.
I found rotating with F3 around a different axis.
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- 3d home design dwg files
- zwcad 2010
- autocad to sketchup
- vx cad cam software
- using autocad calculating total area
- zwcad 2010 crack
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- 3d cad free software
- how to open sid file in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- dgn to dwg converter
- convert microstation to autocad
- 2d drawing
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg