Message 1 of 4
Am I missing something (obvious), as when I am in sketch mode there are no options (I can see) for importing bitmaps for MANUALLY tracing over. If I import a JPEG via File>Import>Image I can import it but VX automatically converts the bitmap to curves (like Illustrator can), which is very handy but in this case not what I need.
At the moment I am kind of stuck and am importing my images into Illustrator to trace the curves I want then exporting these into VX. I'd much rather do it all in VX.
Hopefully I am just missing something but if so it is not listed in the help and the menus are not obvious to me.....
Message 2 of 4
This is discussed in another post but the principle is simple:
1) Create a planar face
2) Insert the Image on the face
3) Create a Sketch on the face. You can now "trace" over the image (zoom in-out possible too) in the Sketch
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- free dwf viewer
- set autosave in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- DWG to DXF
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- freecad tutorials
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- autocad block does not explode
- dwg to skp converter
- text to mtext
- autocad 2012 product key
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- autocad slide library manager