Message 1 of 5
Thanks in advance!
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
You need to add hole feature and choose cylinder, select your filter to surface cylinder. Then add an operation, helixal cut, add your hole feature and a tool and set you pitch then calc.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
One other method that may be used is to generate a sprial curve that represents the center line of the tool path (this gives you all the control you would ever need by generating 3D wireframe) add the curve to the camplan as you would any other curve. Use 3X engrave with only the curve added and a tool, calculate that, the tool follows the curve you created.
I hope this helps.
- free 3d cad software dwg
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- Dwg Converter
- ac$ to dwg
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- DWG to DXF
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- free 3d cam software
- pdf to dwg
- unlock viewport
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- set autosave in autocad