Message 1 of 3
Have a customer who takes screen grabs of a finished model, and merges them in photoshop for a visual record of what that model is (See Bracket_03A.jpg Bottom left view).
Using a white background to save on ink for prints.
Some times with the default lighting the reflections wash out the part and detail is lost.
Does anybody have any suggestions for a quick solution?
The customer also uses 'SolidView' as a file viewer.
This has a 'global' lighting solution and is quick to adjust.
Please see Image_01
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- how to open sid file in autocad
- 3d design software free download
- cad cam software free
- autocad autosave location
- cad free download
- Dwg Converter
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- 3D Design
- mechanical softwares free download
- Free 3d house design software
- skp to dwg
- convert microstation to autocad
- freecad download
- 3d home design dwg files