Message 1 of 3
Have a customer who takes screen grabs of a finished model, and merges them in photoshop for a visual record of what that model is (See Bracket_03A.jpg Bottom left view).
Using a white background to save on ink for prints.
Some times with the default lighting the reflections wash out the part and detail is lost.
Does anybody have any suggestions for a quick solution?
The customer also uses 'SolidView' as a file viewer.
This has a 'global' lighting solution and is quick to adjust.
Please see Image_01
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- mechanical design software free download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- Download free 3d models
- download cad cam
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- autocad slide library manager
- using autocad calculating total area
- 3d home design dwg files
- vx cad cam software
- autocad automatic saving command
- 2d drawing