Message 1 of 3
Have a customer who takes screen grabs of a finished model, and merges them in photoshop for a visual record of what that model is (See Bracket_03A.jpg Bottom left view).
Using a white background to save on ink for prints.
Some times with the default lighting the reflections wash out the part and detail is lost.
Does anybody have any suggestions for a quick solution?
The customer also uses 'SolidView' as a file viewer.
This has a 'global' lighting solution and is quick to adjust.
Please see Image_01
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- autocad convert text to mtext
- DXF converter
- 3D Software Download
- zw3d 2013 crack
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- How to open an autocad file
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to find area in autocad
- 2d cam software free download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- convert dwg to dgn
- how to measure area in autocad
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2010