Message 1 of 3
Have a customer who takes screen grabs of a finished model, and merges them in photoshop for a visual record of what that model is (See Bracket_03A.jpg Bottom left view).
Using a white background to save on ink for prints.
Some times with the default lighting the reflections wash out the part and detail is lost.
Does anybody have any suggestions for a quick solution?
The customer also uses 'SolidView' as a file viewer.
This has a 'global' lighting solution and is quick to adjust.
Please see Image_01
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- 3d ds
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- what is .dwg
- cad cam software free download
- text to mtext
- cad for iphone
- set autosave in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- free dwg viewer
- mechanical engineering software free download
- Free 3d house design software
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad