Message 1 of 3
Have a customer who takes screen grabs of a finished model, and merges them in photoshop for a visual record of what that model is (See Bracket_03A.jpg Bottom left view).
Using a white background to save on ink for prints.
Some times with the default lighting the reflections wash out the part and detail is lost.
Does anybody have any suggestions for a quick solution?
The customer also uses 'SolidView' as a file viewer.
This has a 'global' lighting solution and is quick to adjust.
Please see Image_01
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- drawing a gear in autocad
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- import dwg into sketchup
- autocad calculate area
- using autocad calculating total area
- autocad 2013 product key
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad area calculation
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- cad cam software download