Message 1 of 3
Have a customer who takes screen grabs of a finished model, and merges them in photoshop for a visual record of what that model is (See Bracket_03A.jpg Bottom left view).
Using a white background to save on ink for prints.
Some times with the default lighting the reflections wash out the part and detail is lost.
Does anybody have any suggestions for a quick solution?
The customer also uses 'SolidView' as a file viewer.
This has a 'global' lighting solution and is quick to adjust.
Please see Image_01
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- pdf to dwg
- zwcad 2010
- autocad .bak viewer
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to find area in autocad
- import dwg into sketchup
- how to open dwg on ipad
- dongle driver for windows 7
- autocad slide library manager
- autocad 2012 serial number
- zwcad 2014 crack
- autocad license error
- sheet metal design tips
- mechanical software download