Message 1 of 3
Have a customer who takes screen grabs of a finished model, and merges them in photoshop for a visual record of what that model is (See Bracket_03A.jpg Bottom left view).
Using a white background to save on ink for prints.
Some times with the default lighting the reflections wash out the part and detail is lost.
Does anybody have any suggestions for a quick solution?
The customer also uses 'SolidView' as a file viewer.
This has a 'global' lighting solution and is quick to adjust.
Please see Image_01
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- 3d cad models free download
- autocad license error
- 2d drawing
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- .shx file definition
- dwg software
- combine two regions in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- How to install ZWCAD
- mechanical softwares free download
- autocad automatic saving command