Message 1 of 3
Have a customer who takes screen grabs of a finished model, and merges them in photoshop for a visual record of what that model is (See Bracket_03A.jpg Bottom left view).
Using a white background to save on ink for prints.
Some times with the default lighting the reflections wash out the part and detail is lost.
Does anybody have any suggestions for a quick solution?
The customer also uses 'SolidView' as a file viewer.
This has a 'global' lighting solution and is quick to adjust.
Please see Image_01
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- dwg software
- autocad slide library manager
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- set autosave in autocad
- zwcad 2009 crack
- mechanical design software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 3d cad models free download
- 2d cam software free download
- free dwg viewer
- dwg to skp
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- free 3d cad software dwg