Message 1 of 3
Have a customer who takes screen grabs of a finished model, and merges them in photoshop for a visual record of what that model is (See Bracket_03A.jpg Bottom left view).
Using a white background to save on ink for prints.
Some times with the default lighting the reflections wash out the part and detail is lost.
Does anybody have any suggestions for a quick solution?
The customer also uses 'SolidView' as a file viewer.
This has a 'global' lighting solution and is quick to adjust.
Please see Image_01
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- cad design software
- cad cam software
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- sheet metal design tips
- dgn to dwg converter free
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- what is cam software
- autocad automatic saving command
- reset autocad configuration
- dgn to dwg converter
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- Elevation drawing in autocad