Message 1 of 3
Have a customer who takes screen grabs of a finished model, and merges them in photoshop for a visual record of what that model is (See Bracket_03A.jpg Bottom left view).
Using a white background to save on ink for prints.
Some times with the default lighting the reflections wash out the part and detail is lost.
Does anybody have any suggestions for a quick solution?
The customer also uses 'SolidView' as a file viewer.
This has a 'global' lighting solution and is quick to adjust.
Please see Image_01
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- convert ellipse to polyline
- autocad convert text to mtext
- drawing angles in autocad
- autocad license error
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autocad slide library manager
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- unlock viewport
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- freecad tutorials
- fadal emulator
- dgn to dwg converter
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- autocad menu bar
- dgn converter