Message 1 of 3
Have a customer who takes screen grabs of a finished model, and merges them in photoshop for a visual record of what that model is (See Bracket_03A.jpg Bottom left view).
Using a white background to save on ink for prints.
Some times with the default lighting the reflections wash out the part and detail is lost.
Does anybody have any suggestions for a quick solution?
The customer also uses 'SolidView' as a file viewer.
This has a 'global' lighting solution and is quick to adjust.
Please see Image_01
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- How to open an autocad file
- convert ellipse to polyline
- cad mechanical
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- skp to dwg
- dongle driver for windows 7
- freecad tutorials
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- unlock viewport
- cad 3d models download
- cad design software
- dgn to dwg converter