Message 1 of 3
Have a customer who takes screen grabs of a finished model, and merges them in photoshop for a visual record of what that model is (See Bracket_03A.jpg Bottom left view).
Using a white background to save on ink for prints.
Some times with the default lighting the reflections wash out the part and detail is lost.
Does anybody have any suggestions for a quick solution?
The customer also uses 'SolidView' as a file viewer.
This has a 'global' lighting solution and is quick to adjust.
Please see Image_01
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- dongle driver for windows 7
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- zwcad price in india
- zwcad 2009 crack
- How to open an autocad file
- home design software free
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- How to install ZWCAD
- autocad area calculation
- sketchup dwg
- buy solidworks 2009
- pdf to dwg
- Free 3d house design software
- how to draw centerline in autocad