Message 1 of 3
Have a customer who takes screen grabs of a finished model, and merges them in photoshop for a visual record of what that model is (See Bracket_03A.jpg Bottom left view).
Using a white background to save on ink for prints.
Some times with the default lighting the reflections wash out the part and detail is lost.
Does anybody have any suggestions for a quick solution?
The customer also uses 'SolidView' as a file viewer.
This has a 'global' lighting solution and is quick to adjust.
Please see Image_01
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- 3d modeling website
- dwg to skp converter
- buy solidworks 2011
- DXF converter
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- zwcad 2012 crack
- cad cam download
- autocad 2013 serial number
- 3d design software free download
- what is .dwg
- how to make cross section in autocad
- autocad .bak viewer
- acad viewer free
- Free 3d house design software