Message 1 of 11
There is an enhancement in our PCR system to add fractions ( i.e. 2 1/16 ) in addition to decimal dimensions. VX has never had this function before but I am trying to find out how wide spread the need is. I personally would like to see it but before I can interrupt high priority scheduled projects I would like to get a sense of urgency from this distinguished gathering.
Message 2 of 11
Message 3 of 11
Message 4 of 11
Message 5 of 11
Message 6 of 11
"Which new features will allow me to make more money?"
This can be answered in two main ways:
1. Ability to land new contracts - brings in the $
2. Save time or money once the contract is landed - Stability and speed
3. Quality of output - value to customer in terms of quality of deliverable, get repeat business
In relation to this thread, I am sure there are other things VX can work on that will more the above 3 items forward faster than being able to dimension in fractions.
Message 7 of 11
What we really need though is dual dimensioning - metric and fractional inches (with ability to set the inch fraction - 2/4/5/8/16/32/64). This just saves confusion!
Message 8 of 11
Message 9 of 11
Message 10 of 11
Message 11 of 11
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- wire rope design
- autocad default toolbar
- 3d cad design software
- cad cam
- zwcad 2013 download
- 3d cad cam
- buy solidworks 2010
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- 2d cam software free download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- free cad download
- reset autocad configuration