Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Sorry you did not get a notice. I sent an email last week to all VX dealers but as it turns out, your dealer is out of the country. The support web site has had RELEASE NOTES on there for years. It lists Enhancements as well as Fixes for every point release. Look at all of them starting with 13.0 through 13.40.
I have attached a document that gives you some highlights of those enhancements.
Here are a few:
- If you want to run simultaneous copies of VX, in the past you had to install a second USER directory. In 13, under the UTILITIES pulldown, use the command "Start another VX". It creates another User directory automatically.
- A new filleting engine is available. There is still work to be done but there are enough significant improvements that we made it available. See the PART tab on the vxconfig. We will actually attempt to use both engines if necessary.
- When you select the units you wish to work in, we now not only set the units in your config file but adjust a lot of default values so they make more sense. This does not affect you lucky users who have always used the metric system but those using inches will now see the tolerance and other defaults that make sense. (Not that anybody uses default values, but we put them there because we care.)
- In session management, with the emergency session backup checked, if the software should cease to run we create an "Emergency backup session" instead of overwriting your backup session. We found that in some cases that session could become corrupt. Now you have a choice to look at the "Emergency backup" and determine if you want to proceed with that.
- When you are finished working on a part and are ready to create a drawing sheet or cam plan, you can right-click and pick one or the other. A cam plan will be created with the geometry already selected or a sheet with a four view layout waiting for you to hit OK. (Currently there are no Templates available for this quick access.) But, I figured that full disclosure would get me more points in the after life.
- To give Chris Ward 'props', you can now create text that follows a curve using READY SKETCH.
- Software installation no longer prompts you to install a license. We have separated the two functions. (About time!)
- Sketches containing just points is now valid. The sketch can be used as the location for inserting Holes using the HOLE WIZARD; creating hole and electrode tables on a sheet.
- You now have access to all dimension attributes at insertion time.
- Threaded holes are now graphically shown in the model. Check out the shaded view.
Message 5 of 5
- freecad tutorials
- autosave autocad
- free dwg viewer
- unlock viewport
- autocad 2010 product key
- cad file viewer free
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- autocad to sketchup
- area autocad
- cad design software
- mechanical design software free download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- 2d cam software free download
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- autocad drawing software