Message 1 of 3
I don't see any use in setting both to 100 - I just use rough on everything. Verify shows the feed rate at 6.25 IPM - When it posts
it is 62.5 IPM - as if the speed is 1000. I've attatched my .cl file.
Any help would be appreciated. I'll send this to Ray at support also.
I've only been tapping with 1/4-20 and 10-32 so far with no problems - I tapped 3/8-16 on version 12.90 with no problems that I know of.
The current file is carrying the same cam plans copied over. (similar fixtures being programmed for last mont and for 3 or 4 months more).
Message 2 of 3
Excuse my ignorance, I just wanted help from anywhere, while at the same time maybe alerting someone else of the problem I encountered.
I'll try to figure out what's correct to post in the forum in the future.
PS I did send Ray a vx file with the problem.
Message 3 of 3
- convert dwg to dgn
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- download cad cam
- How to install ZWCAD
- autocad turn off the smart command
- convert skp to dwg
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- zwcad 2009 crack
- cad cam download
- using autocad calculating total area
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download