What are 'Fix Objects' and 'Clean file' commands for and when should they be use
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
A VX File is essentially a database file. If the User carries out a lot of object-type operations such as deleting history items in CAD, copy and paste, deleting branches from the CAM Tree etc, they become redundant. However, VX will not necessarily be re-optimizing the database on-the-fly, especially versions of VX prior to v13. Therefore, the file is holding data that is no longer in use. A "Fix Objects" followed by a "Clean File" can slightly reduce the size of a large VX file.
VX v13 handles redundant data in a better way than previous releases, particularly so for CAM, so the commands will rarely, if ever, need to be run by a User. If you are working on a v13 file that was originally built in a previous release, you might like to try a clean-up to see if VX can streamline the file.
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- zwcad 2009 professional
- dgn to dwg
- zw 3d
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- home design software free
- mechanical design software free download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- autocad automatic saving command
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- dwg to plt
- free cad software
- how to recover dwg files after crash