Message 1 of 3
I did try the anmiation and noticed the alignments present in an assembly are displayed with Icons for type and info for the components etc. I immediately went back to the History tree thinking surely this must the way it is in V13, but alas the same old 'Align##' is all that fronts. Pity. So when do we get the full descriptive info in the history for alignments?
I also nocitce that if I choose unselect all in the 1st Point window on an alignment, the alignment is destroyed still!!!!. Is this actually planned to be fixed?
Looking forward to the posts.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
the video is cool as it opens the door. I had clicked on the Help Icon in the options window for animation and not followed through on the 'Related Topics' click through. Looks like I've got a bit of reading ahead of me.
- how to open dwg on ipad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- 3D Software Download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autosave autocad
- cad 3d models download
- 3d models of people
- what is .dwg
- cad design software
- DXF converter
- unable to select objects in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to make cross section in autocad