Message 1 of 3
I did try the anmiation and noticed the alignments present in an assembly are displayed with Icons for type and info for the components etc. I immediately went back to the History tree thinking surely this must the way it is in V13, but alas the same old 'Align##' is all that fronts. Pity. So when do we get the full descriptive info in the history for alignments?
I also nocitce that if I choose unselect all in the 1st Point window on an alignment, the alignment is destroyed still!!!!. Is this actually planned to be fixed?
Looking forward to the posts.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
the video is cool as it opens the door. I had clicked on the Help Icon in the options window for animation and not followed through on the 'Related Topics' click through. Looks like I've got a bit of reading ahead of me.
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- skp to dwg
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- buy solidworks 2011
- buy solidworks 2009
- cad software free download
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- cam design software
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD