Message 1 of 3
I did try the anmiation and noticed the alignments present in an assembly are displayed with Icons for type and info for the components etc. I immediately went back to the History tree thinking surely this must the way it is in V13, but alas the same old 'Align##' is all that fronts. Pity. So when do we get the full descriptive info in the history for alignments?
I also nocitce that if I choose unselect all in the 1st Point window on an alignment, the alignment is destroyed still!!!!. Is this actually planned to be fixed?
Looking forward to the posts.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
the video is cool as it opens the door. I had clicked on the Help Icon in the options window for animation and not followed through on the 'Related Topics' click through. Looks like I've got a bit of reading ahead of me.
- buy solidworks 2011
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad commands
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- fadal emulator
- autocad 2013 product key
- 3d cad cam
- pdf to dwg
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to open dwg on iphone
- unlock viewport
- cad/cam software download
- autosave autocad
- advanced mechanical designing softwares