Message 1 of 3
I did try the anmiation and noticed the alignments present in an assembly are displayed with Icons for type and info for the components etc. I immediately went back to the History tree thinking surely this must the way it is in V13, but alas the same old 'Align##' is all that fronts. Pity. So when do we get the full descriptive info in the history for alignments?
I also nocitce that if I choose unselect all in the 1st Point window on an alignment, the alignment is destroyed still!!!!. Is this actually planned to be fixed?
Looking forward to the posts.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
the video is cool as it opens the door. I had clicked on the Help Icon in the options window for animation and not followed through on the 'Related Topics' click through. Looks like I've got a bit of reading ahead of me.
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to open sid file in autocad
- pdf to dwg
- cad file viewer free
- 3d models of people
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to make cross section in autocad
- mechanical software download
- cad 3d models download
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- buy solidworks 2011