Message 1 of 6
Are there any plans to improve the trace profile in the sketcher.
1. A small one would be to 'right click' and 'unpick last'. would save starting over from an incorrect pick.
2. Trace profile works differently on 'ready sketch' ellipses to normally created ones. Ready sketch ellipese ignore intersections. grrrrrr.
3. Most importantly and would be the best noticable enhancement speed / frustration. Dimensions cannot be added to a trace profile geometry AFTER the trace has been applied.
This either means over dimensioning to start with, or, deleting the trace, applying dimensions then re aplying the trace.
Deleting a trace mid history in an established model is a NIGHTMARE. some much referenced geometry and commands will fail meaning timely reconstruction.
Please tell me 3. is at least a serious consideration?
Message 2 of 6
Hello the MIB
You are absolutely right, Trace does need an update. Items 1 and 3 are already covered by PCR requests. I have not seen the failure described in item 2 and will investigate - certainly it should not be a problem, both "types" are in fact identical.
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Strange but I can't get a ReadySketch ellipse to ignore an intersection, even marginal ones. Tested VX v13.43. Watch-out for the Options Form, because there is an "ignore intersections" option there. If you have a sample v13.43 Sketch that does fail to trace properly, please forward it to me.
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
slightly off topic, BUT still on Trace Profile..
Maybe everyone already knows this, but if you use SwapAll in a sketch with a trace the trace is now the only visible.
Cool eh. I hadn't thought to try swap all with a trace before, even though I often blank entities before making trace to eliminate tedious intersections.
- zwcad 2009 crack
- 3d modelling programs
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- .shx file definition
- buy solidworks 2011
- cad cam download
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- unlock viewport
- zwcad 2012 crack
- zwcad 2014 crack
- how to measure area in autocad
- zwcad 2013 download
- autocad .bak viewer