Message 1 of 2
Re: ATI graphics cards and 16 vs 32 bit graphics
Historically, we have recommended NVIDIA graphics cards over ATI because their drivers contains a library that we utilize for "Shaded Preview". Example: Extrude in shaded mode; you get a shaded preview.
Hot off the presses! ATI has a new driver available for download for their lower end graphics cards that includes this library. FireGL series already had this.
If you have an ATI graphics card I recommend you download this driver.
It appears you will have to change the graphics setting on your desktop from 16 bit to 32 bit color. This will benefit everyone regardless of what graphics card you have because in version 13 a change was made to the VX CAM manager which takes advantage of the 32 bit setting.
We support all NVIDIA and ATI graphics cards in 32 bit color mode.
(Intel - 16 bit)
Message 2 of 2
February 13, 2008 ATI updated drivers. Get the latest and greatest while they are hot.
If you are an ATI user, feel free to comment on the new driver and new found functionality in VX.
- mechanical software download
- buy solidworks 2010
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- cad cam software download
- convert microstation to autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- DXF converter
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- 3d cad models free download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- autocad 2013 product key
- zwcad 2009
- how to open dwg on iphone