Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Chris has an awesome parametric studio ready to use. Drop him a mail about this.
Editing any parameters other than the size/resolution in POVray is not that simple. This is the major gripe.
I suggest that the materials etc. be altered in VX. There are a couple of users who have built up libraries that work very well with VX.
What is great? The speed man!
What will be very useful is an improved library of materials, finished and colours added into / available with VX.
A really cool (and fast) rendering unit with panoramic views is Hypershot from Bunkspeed.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Well, the studio is dated, it does not take advantage of the parametric controls that we have now, particularly lighting, and lights in VX now give more feed-back about their spread diameter. So, I think the studio needs to be replaced with new.
- autocad automatic saving command
- autocad 2013 serial number
- cad cam download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to find backup files in autocad
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- zwcad 2014 crack
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- autocad license error
- free dwg viewer
- unlock viewport
- how to create fillet in autocad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- 3d cad software kitchen design