Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Chris has an awesome parametric studio ready to use. Drop him a mail about this.
Editing any parameters other than the size/resolution in POVray is not that simple. This is the major gripe.
I suggest that the materials etc. be altered in VX. There are a couple of users who have built up libraries that work very well with VX.
What is great? The speed man!
What will be very useful is an improved library of materials, finished and colours added into / available with VX.
A really cool (and fast) rendering unit with panoramic views is Hypershot from Bunkspeed.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Well, the studio is dated, it does not take advantage of the parametric controls that we have now, particularly lighting, and lights in VX now give more feed-back about their spread diameter. So, I think the studio needs to be replaced with new.
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- Dwg Converter
- dwg to skp converter
- autocad show the file path
- How to open an autocad file
- dongle driver for windows 7
- 3d modelling programs
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- mechanical design software
- autocad .bak viewer
- mechanical engineering software free download
- zwcad 2013 download
- convert ellipse to polyline