Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Chris has an awesome parametric studio ready to use. Drop him a mail about this.
Editing any parameters other than the size/resolution in POVray is not that simple. This is the major gripe.
I suggest that the materials etc. be altered in VX. There are a couple of users who have built up libraries that work very well with VX.
What is great? The speed man!
What will be very useful is an improved library of materials, finished and colours added into / available with VX.
A really cool (and fast) rendering unit with panoramic views is Hypershot from Bunkspeed.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Well, the studio is dated, it does not take advantage of the parametric controls that we have now, particularly lighting, and lights in VX now give more feed-back about their spread diameter. So, I think the studio needs to be replaced with new.
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- autocad 2012 serial number
- How to install ZW3D
- autocad tag attribute display off
- fadal emulator
- 3d modelling programs
- mechanical engineering software free download
- unable to select objects in autocad
- unlock viewport
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cad cam software download
- Dwg Converter
- buy solidworks 2010