Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Chris has an awesome parametric studio ready to use. Drop him a mail about this.
Editing any parameters other than the size/resolution in POVray is not that simple. This is the major gripe.
I suggest that the materials etc. be altered in VX. There are a couple of users who have built up libraries that work very well with VX.
What is great? The speed man!
What will be very useful is an improved library of materials, finished and colours added into / available with VX.
A really cool (and fast) rendering unit with panoramic views is Hypershot from Bunkspeed.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Well, the studio is dated, it does not take advantage of the parametric controls that we have now, particularly lighting, and lights in VX now give more feed-back about their spread diameter. So, I think the studio needs to be replaced with new.
- DXF converter
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- zw 3d
- mechanical engineering software free download
- Download free 3d models
- zwcad 2010
- cadtools forum
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad show the file path
- wire rope design
- cad cam software free download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- buy solidworks 2011
- How to install ZWCAD