Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Chris has an awesome parametric studio ready to use. Drop him a mail about this.
Editing any parameters other than the size/resolution in POVray is not that simple. This is the major gripe.
I suggest that the materials etc. be altered in VX. There are a couple of users who have built up libraries that work very well with VX.
What is great? The speed man!
What will be very useful is an improved library of materials, finished and colours added into / available with VX.
A really cool (and fast) rendering unit with panoramic views is Hypershot from Bunkspeed.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Well, the studio is dated, it does not take advantage of the parametric controls that we have now, particularly lighting, and lights in VX now give more feed-back about their spread diameter. So, I think the studio needs to be replaced with new.
- autocad 2012 product key
- 3d modelling programs
- autocad area calculation
- dgn to dwg converter free
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad license error
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- vx cad cam software
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- mechanical engineering software free download
- mechanical design software free download
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- design cad software