Message 1 of 5
Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe there's a better work around.
Message 2 of 5
Bit puzzled as to why you have made an IGES file as we can't see what you see in terms of the native geometry. I have tested the geom, all four apertures are cut out by VX v13.43 in milliseconds........
Message 3 of 5
Try this: create a new file. create a part object. go back up a level and create a second part object, then import the iges file into this new object. now try trimming all three pockets at once.
Message 4 of 5
OK, tried that and the result is just as fast. This time I tried multiple trims too, absolutely fine but you do need to ensure that you have enough "side to keep" picks - that would be five picks along X if you want to cut all four apertures at once. So, I'm stumped as to what is going wrong on your machine.....
Message 5 of 5
I'll keep trying to isolate the cause.
Thanks for your help
- cad cam software download
- mechanical software download
- using autocad calculating total area
- dgn to dwg converter
- 3d cad design software
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- zwcad 2010 download
- mechanical design software
- how to open dwg on iphone
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- convert skp to dwg
- autocad calculate area
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- zwcad 2009