Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
There isn't a way for a previous full release to read a file from a future release. At each full release, the file database structure is modified to accommodate enhancements. It is possible to pass dumb Part Object Models to any earlier release by exporting them using the VX VXN format.
Very sorry to hear that you are running into problems in v13.43. If you contact your Reseller's Technical Support, they will be able to find out if the problems you are experiencing are known about by VX Corp. If they are known problems, then they could be fixed in the next release which is not too far away. There may be work-arounds available too. If they are hitherto unknown problems, then clearly VX Corp needs to know asap so that a fix can be applied.
- 3d modelling programs
- import dwg into sketchup
- DXF converter
- freecad tutorials
- cad forum
- buy solidworks 2011
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- dgn converter
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- cad software free download
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- mechanical engineering software free download
- wire rope design
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download