Message 1 of 2
A wee tip I have JUST discovered that might be of interest. Maybe you'll all tell me even easier ways...
I have to provide various docs that include references or records of parts, drawings etc. Up 'til now I have tediously replicated the object names in the doc and with my keyborad skills this is prone to errors.
I have found I can direct copy text out of the View Attribute display from the Root Objects list and paste the contents into another document. Neat. Now if I used really good detailed descriptions in my attributes info, I might be able ot find things quicker hmmmm....
Message 2 of 2
- dongle driver for windows 7
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- using autocad calculating total area
- convert microstation to autocad
- 3D Design
- zwcad 2009 crack
- cadtools forum
- dwg cad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- autosave autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad
- autocad license error
- zwcad 2014 crack