Message 1 of 2
A wee tip I have JUST discovered that might be of interest. Maybe you'll all tell me even easier ways...
I have to provide various docs that include references or records of parts, drawings etc. Up 'til now I have tediously replicated the object names in the doc and with my keyborad skills this is prone to errors.
I have found I can direct copy text out of the View Attribute display from the Root Objects list and paste the contents into another document. Neat. Now if I used really good detailed descriptions in my attributes info, I might be able ot find things quicker hmmmm....
Message 2 of 2
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- sketchup import dwg
- catia windows 8
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- 3d cad cam
- convert microstation to autocad
- autocad .bak viewer
- dgn to dwg converter free
- mechanical software download
- autocad 2012 product key
- cadtools forum
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- cad free download
- how to open dwg on ipad