Message 1 of 2
A wee tip I have JUST discovered that might be of interest. Maybe you'll all tell me even easier ways...
I have to provide various docs that include references or records of parts, drawings etc. Up 'til now I have tediously replicated the object names in the doc and with my keyborad skills this is prone to errors.
I have found I can direct copy text out of the View Attribute display from the Root Objects list and paste the contents into another document. Neat. Now if I used really good detailed descriptions in my attributes info, I might be able ot find things quicker hmmmm....
Message 2 of 2
- autocad to sketchup
- free 3d cad software dwg
- zwcad 2009 professional
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- buy solidworks 2011
- mechanical engineering software free download
- zwcad 2011 crack
- dwg to skp
- how to make a hole in autocad
- 2d drawing
- cad discussion
- mechanical drawing software
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- buy solidworks 2009