Message 1 of 2
A wee tip I have JUST discovered that might be of interest. Maybe you'll all tell me even easier ways...
I have to provide various docs that include references or records of parts, drawings etc. Up 'til now I have tediously replicated the object names in the doc and with my keyborad skills this is prone to errors.
I have found I can direct copy text out of the View Attribute display from the Root Objects list and paste the contents into another document. Neat. Now if I used really good detailed descriptions in my attributes info, I might be able ot find things quicker hmmmm....
Message 2 of 2
- free dwf viewer for mac
- what is cam software
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- drawing a gear in autocad
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- 3d modelling programs
- zwcad 2010
- autocad license error
- skp to dwg
- 2d drawing
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- free cad cam software
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing