Message 1 of 2
A wee tip I have JUST discovered that might be of interest. Maybe you'll all tell me even easier ways...
I have to provide various docs that include references or records of parts, drawings etc. Up 'til now I have tediously replicated the object names in the doc and with my keyborad skills this is prone to errors.
I have found I can direct copy text out of the View Attribute display from the Root Objects list and paste the contents into another document. Neat. Now if I used really good detailed descriptions in my attributes info, I might be able ot find things quicker hmmmm....
Message 2 of 2
- what is .dwg
- cad mechanical
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to create fillet in autocad
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- autocad tag attribute display off
- cad/cam software download
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- autocad license error
- cad 3d models download
- dgn to dwg
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- 2d drawing
- How to convert Mtext to Text