Message 1 of 2
A wee tip I have JUST discovered that might be of interest. Maybe you'll all tell me even easier ways...
I have to provide various docs that include references or records of parts, drawings etc. Up 'til now I have tediously replicated the object names in the doc and with my keyborad skills this is prone to errors.
I have found I can direct copy text out of the View Attribute display from the Root Objects list and paste the contents into another document. Neat. Now if I used really good detailed descriptions in my attributes info, I might be able ot find things quicker hmmmm....
Message 2 of 2
- autocad to sketchup
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad
- download cad cam
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- cad 3d models download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- pdf to dwg
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- cad for students
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- drawing a gear in autocad
- cad corner blocks
- zwcad price in india