Message 1 of 2
A wee tip I have JUST discovered that might be of interest. Maybe you'll all tell me even easier ways...
I have to provide various docs that include references or records of parts, drawings etc. Up 'til now I have tediously replicated the object names in the doc and with my keyborad skills this is prone to errors.
I have found I can direct copy text out of the View Attribute display from the Root Objects list and paste the contents into another document. Neat. Now if I used really good detailed descriptions in my attributes info, I might be able ot find things quicker hmmmm....
Message 2 of 2
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad license error
- autocad tag attribute display off
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- using autocad calculating total area
- how to measure area in autocad
- autocad commands
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- zwcad 2013 download
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- ac$ to dwg
- cad forum
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- how to convert bak file to dwg