Message 1 of 2
A wee tip I have JUST discovered that might be of interest. Maybe you'll all tell me even easier ways...
I have to provide various docs that include references or records of parts, drawings etc. Up 'til now I have tediously replicated the object names in the doc and with my keyborad skills this is prone to errors.
I have found I can direct copy text out of the View Attribute display from the Root Objects list and paste the contents into another document. Neat. Now if I used really good detailed descriptions in my attributes info, I might be able ot find things quicker hmmmm....
Message 2 of 2
- cad 3d models download
- cad forum
- how to open dwg on ipad
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- 2d cam software free download
- cad/cam software download
- how to find area in autocad
- autocad slide library manager
- skp to dwg
- dgn autocad
- 3d design software free download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- free dwg viewer