Message 1 of 2
A wee tip I have JUST discovered that might be of interest. Maybe you'll all tell me even easier ways...
I have to provide various docs that include references or records of parts, drawings etc. Up 'til now I have tediously replicated the object names in the doc and with my keyborad skills this is prone to errors.
I have found I can direct copy text out of the View Attribute display from the Root Objects list and paste the contents into another document. Neat. Now if I used really good detailed descriptions in my attributes info, I might be able ot find things quicker hmmmm....
Message 2 of 2
- cad file viewer free
- acad viewer free
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- convert skp to dwg
- autocad license error
- zw 3d
- autocad default toolbar
- autocad automatic saving command
- dgn to dwg converter free
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to move objects in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- autocad calculate area
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format