Message 1 of 4
I have an edge. it has been trimmed.
I select insert dataum and pick filter edge.
On certain regens the planes angle twists.
For the same edge I cannot predicy what orientation the plane will twist to.
Why is this?
Message 2 of 4
That has to be a bug. If you can input an X-point (options panel), that should get the plane to hold it's orientation. We would of course like to see your file so that we can weed the bug out for a future release.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- zwcad price in india
- free 3d cam software
- dgn to dwg converter online
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- fadal emulator
- design cad software
- autocad .bak viewer
- zwcad 2013 download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013