Message 1 of 4
I have an edge. it has been trimmed.
I select insert dataum and pick filter edge.
On certain regens the planes angle twists.
For the same edge I cannot predicy what orientation the plane will twist to.
Why is this?
Message 2 of 4
That has to be a bug. If you can input an X-point (options panel), that should get the plane to hold it's orientation. We would of course like to see your file so that we can weed the bug out for a future release.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- dgn converter
- wire rope design
- convert microstation to autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- zwcad 2010 download
- autocad tag attribute display off
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- 3d modelling programs
- .shx file definition
- zwcad 2014 crack
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- area autocad
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- how to find backup files in autocad