Message 1 of 4
I have an edge. it has been trimmed.
I select insert dataum and pick filter edge.
On certain regens the planes angle twists.
For the same edge I cannot predicy what orientation the plane will twist to.
Why is this?
Message 2 of 4
That has to be a bug. If you can input an X-point (options panel), that should get the plane to hold it's orientation. We would of course like to see your file so that we can weed the bug out for a future release.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- .shx file definition
- how to open dwg on iphone
- unlock viewport
- cad for iphone
- Download Free 3D CAD
- mechanical softwares free download
- autocad block does not explode
- autocad autocomplete command
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- acad dwg viewer
- cad reseller ksa
- free cad download
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- cad cam